• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

#Glittergate

JB/NDC done reserve the 13 & 14 pack for me. When I got the confirmation I was hoping something else was releasing that I forgot about...

Does anyone have the numbers of 2016 Banned 1s vs 2017 Royal 1s? Resale on the 2016 Banneds is insane right now.
I see the resale prices for B/Red 1's from $300 and way higher than that. Royal's for been floating between $250-$350 in my local fb groups

thx. There is another 1 inside the Cosmo but can't remember the name.

Crossover (CRSVR) second floor of Cosmo and there is also Suite 160 inside Mandalay Bay. If you happen to walk by Adidas on the strip let me know if they are open please. They were last closed for remodeling.

If you feel like outlet shopping there is also a Nike Store at the North and South Premium Outlet locations.

Just saw someone wearing the camo 1's (greyish color). Nicer in person, didn't know certain places did the early release for them

Just saw someone wearing the camo 1's (greyish color). Nicer in person, didn't know certain places did the early release for them

Some stores in Japan got them already a couple weeks back. I have a pair in the mail by Wednesday.

Last edited:
Crossover (CRSVR) second floor of Cosmo and there is also Suite 160 inside Mandalay Bay. If you happen to walk by Adidas on the strip let me know if they are open please. They were last closed for remodeling.

If you feel like outlet shopping there is also a Nike Store at the North and South Premium Outlet locations.
gojira702 gojira702 didnt even know there was an adidas on the strip. Ill see if they are open. Thanks man!

Saw satin royals on foot today (Brooklyn) and kinda like 'em over BReds....

Those satins are so beautiful [emoji]128525[/emoji]. Really, I would of attained them if the resell was reasonable and the release was fair. But alas, I'd rather only have one pair of thousand+ kicks in my collection and that spot is reserved for frags.

Last edited:

This is my first pair and i gotta say i love the color blocking scheme one these. IMO Black Toes, Barons and Frags > Breds, Shadows and Royals.

Flame suit activated !!!!
I'd agree with black toes > blk/red and frag > royal but Barons and Shadows is tough, those are my numbers 2 and 3 after Chicagos and I never figured out which one I'd put over the other 
laugh.gif

Just watch fbccbayarea live feed on IG comparing the two unauthorized pairs of the Off-white Jordan 1 collab. Seems like from what ever authentic pics that have surfaced one pair of the fakes have the quality down to a tee. He's encouraging others not to buy via early release nor from retailers. The Rep gate is getting sooo scary.

Back
Top Bottom