Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Someone on NT did this ps, sorry can't remember who it was

Last edited:
The likelihood though. It probably will be an orange b/red. Im all for it though. Gonna be in rafflethunt mode after the announcement. Time to chat up some girls who work at sneakerstores and get them held down.
This, I need to secure these after not securing the other two. I need to utilize all my resources (even NT) to secure these.

Will never forget working at FNL in college and getting a call asking if we were getting the "black and red concords"

I wish Jordan would drop a colorway like this but without all the Vegas garbage, not a fan of the color blocking on the blk/whites

I do think they are going hard with the sbb theme.

But I'd be in if the blocking was right :lol:

I'm very grateful for shattered backboards and fragments and other recent 1s creating spikes in the market. I feel like that's why I was able to get my very lightly used 94s for the same price I would've paid for very lightly used shattered backboards. So please, keep those prices up while the really good pairs get cheaper.

Suede customs are 1000x better than those garbage Satins. 
Those suede customs look incredible.

And I believe Satins would have sat if they had normal Jordan 1 OG High numbers. They would have sold about as fast as other non-OG colorways. 

Back
Top Bottom