Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dang Metallic Red's almost the same sale price as Metallic Blue's already. 

Y'all see Ice Cube wearing those patent 1's for his Hollywood star reveal? Not black/gold patent but those other funny looking 1's (I have not idea what they're called)

Pulled the trigger on met reds for $101.97 total 
pimp.gif

Gonna return my NDC pair i bought on RD with 20% off....

Their warehouse must be filled with these 

Cuz i havent seen nike do a huge price drop like these this early

$95.97 shipped. Not too shabby, I guess it sort of helps there's no Nike in my state to add taxes to the order

How tf are Letterman's still $109? They should be half off that sale price

Last edited:
Is there a way to find your nike coupon code online? I have one but can't apply it, getting error. Think I'm typing it in wrong. Unless they are just denying it :smh:. trying to get these for the super low..

Last edited:
Is there a way to find your nike coupon code online? I have one but can't apply it, getting error. Think I'm typing it in wrong. Unless they are just denying it :smh:..

Someone posted in the coupon thread Nike is now restricting the use of their xx% coupons, so my guess is they are denying it.

Someone posted in the coupon thread Nike is now restricting the use of their xx% coupons, so my guess is they are denying it.

I would agree except there's NT fam just a few post up stating that they were able to use theirs.

Back
Top Bottom