Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Red SBB is what we need. Like them better than the 2016 BT 1s. Don't care if they have tumbled leather because tumbled doesn't mean perfect. Hope I can cop

Inb4 that car comes with Jordan badge on the front and stitched on the seats, only to be re-released later with Nike Air. 
laugh.gif

Wonder why the sails are available early overseas but the triple blacks aren't I dig the sails slightly more but there's something bout the triple blacks that are calling my name

Already got blue metallics so I figured I'd cop reds just because. Hope the leather is just as good or better. Anyone got both in hand and can comment?

Already got blue metallics so I figured I'd cop reds just because. Hope the leather is just as good or better. Anyone got both in hand and can comment?
Only pic I have them side by side and I'm a far way from home. I got to say I liked them more once I put them on.

Last day in Vegas tomorrow. Here is my line up. Wore em all too!
From left to right: OG Shadow lows. AJ1 RTTG Vegas, picked up OG NMD XR1 from Undefeated, Flyknit AM1, Vans GC Authentics, Tan Cream NMD R1 and some Vans checkered slides.

Had to bring the Vegas RTTG its a tradition for me lol

Last day in Vegas tomorrow. Here is my line up. Wore em all too!
From left to right: OG Shadow lows. AJ1 RTTG Vegas, picked up OG NMD XR1 from Undefeated, Flyknit AM1, Vans GC Authentics, Tan Cream NMD R1 and some Vans checkered slides.

Had to bring the Vegas RTTG its a tradition for me lol

You guys bring a rotation of shoes out of town? I get worried about forgetting something so I only bring 2 or 3

Back
Top Bottom