Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i feel a bit 'woozy'....perhaps to the benefits of my co-workers I should take off tomorrow 
roll.gif

"$300. AMERICAN DOLLARS."

oh, cause ya customers/fans dont know to use american dollars in america? man shut yo *** up and sit yo *** down spike lee
mean.gif

i lost all my respect for this dummy a long time ago when he posted an innocent family's address on twitter cause he thought it was george zimmermans house. could have gotten an innocent family killed cause of that dumb BS.

Last edited:
That spike lee pair already annoys me cause it looks like someone took the royals and turned the brightness all the way down on the blue, and came up with those :lol:

Im sick of all this NYC Exclusive stuff and It say the shoes are in a pack with some clothing, wonder what that looks like

Last edited:
Tell all the resellers GF not to give it up untill they sell shoes for retail

the ChiRak way!!  

Right Spike!! 
laugh.gif

i aint paying double the normal price of a Jordan 1 just cause he slapped a stupid looking cartoon version of his ugly mug on the shoe. i should get a discount for that actually

That spike lee pair already annoys me cause it looks like someone took the royals and turned the brightness all the way down on the blue, and came up with those :lol:

Royals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> X 1000000

Not feeling the mars logo nor the shade of blue.

Back
Top Bottom