Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Metallic navy's today
I highly recommend grabbing these if you find a good price

Not trash, just not special enough. Adding patchs to a bland shoe aint the move... He could have done a Sal's colorway or something and I would've been more interested.

Sals colorway woulda been a game changer.

They should have Rosies nips and ice cubes on the insole like the shattered backboards.

Why would he do a Sal's colorway or Ice cubes with rosie's nips? This 1 is a tribute to Mars Blackmon rocking the royal 1s in "She's gotta have it"

Last edited:
Why would he do a Sal's colorway or Ice cubes with rosie's nips? This 1 is a tribute to Mars Blackmon rocking the royal 1s in "She's gotta have it"
Oh I didnt know that was the theme... In that case he couldve done something special with the actual royal colorway. This black and navy colorway doesnt really fit IMO.

Its not like I have a chance to get them anyway...

Last edited:
I was just making a joke. They garbage regardless... Where are the "you cant pull em off"/"you salty you dont have em" people? :lol:

We need a White/Navy Hi released asap. Like the 2001 pair. Bump those Spike Lee Joints...not knocking them but for 300 Spike tripping [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Oh I didnt know that was the theme... In that case he couldve done something special with the actual royal colorway. This black and navy colorway doesnt really fit IMO.

Its not like I have a chance to get them anyway...

He should of done a rttg or shadow type deal because the entire movie is in black & white. But that would make me even more salty because I don't live in NYC. I'm glad it's just navy & black. People could literally custom these with a pair of Yin's, no issue.

He should of done a rttg or shadow type deal because the entire movie is in black & white. But that would make me even more salty because I don't live in NYC. I'm glad it's just navy & black. People could literally custom these with a pair of Yin's, no issue.
But the crappy tag and mars logo what about those [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom