Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Updated collection pic. Getting to the point where I can't get em all in 1 frame[emoji]129303[/emoji]

Tried to get some close up of the sails and the sbb 1.0. Imo the sbb is leaps and bounds. Def a thicker cut.

Updated collection pic. Getting to the point where I can't get em all in 1 frame[emoji]129303[/emoji]

Tried to get some close up of the sails and the sbb 1.0. Imo the sbb is leaps and bounds. Def a thicker cut.

Nice wings, right in the center. respect

I never understood why they got so much hated but I'm thankful because I got to double at basically retail for both. They're in my top 5 1s for sure
agreed. the quality, comfort...insane. clean sgoe imo. glad i was able to secure 1 pair on release day

Pretty much because no one wears them, they're too hard to pull off.

That's the best thing about being married with 3 kids. I don't really have to worry about pulling anything off. I just put on whatever I love. My boys always clown me because I refuse to wear no show socks with my yeezys. #3/4socksforlife

Pretty much because no one wears them, they're too hard to pull off.
its a brown shoe. im wearing brown shoes at work right now. easy to pull off. timbs are brown, wheats are brown. not sure y these are more difficult. jeans, a white t and a black fitted. its what i wear ALL my kicks with lol. and they all look dope haha

dang sns was 144 shipped for sails.
kickz is coming out to 225? is that right ?

No :lol:, unless it was from an outlet but even the outlet labels don't look like that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom