Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_5837.jpg

a 1 of 1 given to Brigetta Barrett by MJ himself
Not my cup of tea

IMG_6768.JPG

all prepped just waiting on the paint to arrive, idk if i should paint over the wings logo or try to paint in between it

they've been at outlets for months now just sitting at $100 at most.

best deal I saw was $39.99 but of course that was only one store

even with the sale at my store they had FSR, looked like no one touched em

Price have been up and down tho. Like the outlet I went to had the white pair but for $99.99

Thx I will call first to verify price

What's messy about it?

Numbers are skewed, I'm seeing maybe 60 votes currently compared to 300+ before the new site. I never had the chance to vote again but an asterisk appears next to my selection indicating my vote has been tallied, this obviously isn't the case.
I shouldn't care that much, and I don't, but it does irk me a little.
And no, it's not just because I don't agree with the results, BT/shadow > everything lol

Saw white ying yang at $64.95 and black at $69.95 this weekend in CT. with the additional 30% off, came to $45 or so.

Not sure if I missed this or not, but any ideas on what this OG high is? Is this the wheat Jordan 1 we saw a while ago?

Screenshot_20170723-102745.png

i hit my 2013 breds with some baby wipes (sensitive skin) and it seems to have dulled the leather a bit. What can I do to restore that luster?

Thanks

Man, these 2015 are seriously one of the most comfortable shoes ever that's including that I hoop in. They did great on this retro! Wore them all day for casual Friday then broke necks doing a little shopping and closed out the night in them! No pain in my feet whatsoever! Can't say that about most retros.

Outlet near me has white yin yangs for $50 plus pass = $35
But I couldn't make it this weekend.....
I already have them but for $35 that's a double up for sure!

Back
Top Bottom