Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'll agree with everybody else the black Yin Yang's the material is pretty good the white ones are very stiff but I compare the black pair to the top threes quality wise

Tried a lace swap today bc I know I'm never gonna get the real version... :wink:

170724-MISSING-AUGUST-ECOMM-FLATS-BRAN-HGR-7392 copy.jpg

U have the REAL version.... now u have the REAL version with ugly green laces LOL
If u want them to look like "off-whites" then pop some of the stitching and re-glue the swoosh and tongue tag in awkward places so that they look like a kindergarteners art project

U have the REAL version.... now u have the REAL version with ugly green laces LOL
If u want them to look like "off-whites" then pop some of the stitching and re-glue the swoosh and tongue tag in awkward places so that they look like a kindergarteners art project

lol tight

I just realized that most of those shoes that are in consignment shops sit for years and years. The reason why most shoes seem unavailable are that they are sitting up in a consignment shop for outrageous prices.

Nah people paying high prices, makes sellers slowly increase the prices. The moment people start paying 2,3,400 for Ying Yangs down the line that'll be the market. When people stop giving in and paying outrageous prices, like they are for SBB, then the prices will dwindle down quick. Remember the SB prices ranges? Look at em now.

Nah people paying high prices, makes sellers slowly increase the prices. The moment people start paying 2,3,400 for Ying Yangs down the line that'll be the market. When people stop giving in and paying outrageous prices, like they are for SBB, then the prices will dwindle down quick. Remember the SB prices ranges? Look at em now.

Yes, I remember SBs did go for a pretty penny years back during the craze.

Hyped SBs still command value because none of the SB releases were massive GRs. OG AJ 1s are similar as they are also not typically produced in massive GR numbers.

I know a lot of us used to think that we were getting milked to death with 1 colorways from like 07-12 because most were mids or really variant high tops (straps, jumpmans, etc). We're getting milked with 1s even more now but at least they're slightly better materials and much better colorways.

Need some help! To those that own Top 3s or 2016 black toes in a size 11.5, do they run true to size or slightly big? I'm a size 12 and I found a guy online willing to sell me both at a reasonable price.

Back
Top Bottom