• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
B0B66265-8144-4D48-80A5-68A48D57BDCF.jpeg

They definitely dropped the ball by putting Patent Leather on a possible future classic 1 CW. Patent Leather looks horrible on 1,s in my opinion. PL material dont age well after so many wears/years. Keep that material on 11,s only please. The CW execution was perfect.

The PL part killed it. Designers where over thinking it and did to much as usual. Wish JB/Nike would hire a few NT board members just for basic input/opinions. I like the Black/Gold CW. But PL looks awful after a few years. PL is a no go for me. Good CW though.

I would wear them until that PL starts to crack a little or get scuff/scratches on them. These would be on Black/Red,Black/Royal,SBB levels if the Black part was just regular leather. O well. Does anybody know the production # on 2013 Black/Red & Black/Royal compared to there last release.

I always hear the 2013 pairs where low in numbers. But ive seen way more 2016 pairs way more than the 2013 release. Even though its rare to see either version being worn tge streets. Most people i know that have them.

Just stock up on them hoping to resell down the line which sucks. Because shoes are meant to be worn. Not hoarded inside of someones closet. It is what it is though.

They're clearly inspired by these
imageproxy.php

And I'm now fully expecting a black gold patent 1 release next year.

(Those are patent leather 1s in that pic btw)
(The shiny wore off I guess)

These are pretty fresh. Like others have said though, I do wish they made both shoes the same, not using the mismatched Top 3 color blocking. The pair with the SBB color blocking and the black tongue is the dopest IMO, patent leather or not.

I like top 3s better, but I wouldn’t say no to these at retail.
Bring us the remaining og colors jb so I can stop collecting shoes.

Back
Top Bottom