• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Man these deadass b timbs are buttery, shout out to SNS
upload_2017-11-2_18-14-45.png

How do they even release the hype stuff at complexcon? I can't imagine fcfs
It's pretty organized. Just lineup at whatever booth you're in line for. Only booth I remember that was awful last year was Bape, since they had way too big of a line for their smallerish spot in the middle. There's so much hype stuff that the lines should be spread out in the morning. You know those sneaker groups are going to ruin it all when groups of 20 cut in line though....

It's pretty organized. Just lineup at whatever booth you're in line for. Only booth I remember that was awful last year was Bape, since they had way too big of a line for their smallerish spot in the middle. There's so much hype stuff that the lines should be spread out in the morning. You know those sneaker groups are going to ruin it all when groups of 20 cut in line though....

What is this "cut in line" you speak of?

You paying $220 for the chance.

You gotta pick your lines and hope they have your size left.

It’s spread out into 2 days. Resellers are there too.

So much going on so be prepared for the L

Bred 1’s are hitting Marshall’s....just to let y’all know. My bros from Dayton, Ohio, San Jose Cali, and a random city Kentucky just sent me photos of their pairs with the tag & receipt. It’s real out here.

So wait....it's like a Saturday morning drop in NYC

Not even sure why I like those 1s since I can't stand the top 3s, but they are glorious. When (if) they come out later, i need JB to stop playing with the limited BS. Just put them out, make a ton of them, and let them rot on the shelves like the rest of their garbage retro+ colorways. I know it ain't gonna be that way, but one can dream right? My days of chasing down shoes have long been gone.

Back
Top Bottom