Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Really starting to dig those wheat ones I know we still have that eBay coupon code available anybody know of any sellers taking it?

lmfootagain.jpg

Royal, summit white, black

Sounds like royal chicagos to me.

I hope you're right though that they're frags

I see you, olives
its that frag blue i got the pics in my inbox along 500 other pics codes ...wait for the word when i can let the info go....then i do

i just finished a couple music projects so i have time to sift thru them in the next 2-3 weeks...

He means OG cw's I believe
shadow and some metallics were orginally on the list

white blk metallic being floated for next sept i think they holding them for fiscal year 19/20 aka 2019
og cw might get a small break

u got 26 1's
u got 4-6 9's
like 8-12 3's (including the flyknit 3)
10's
14's
i expect 115+ releases of retros next yr which is way too much this includes gs only regional joints for china eu those things like flyknit the sneaker boots they are doin with the 9

the scale back to 30-36 total retros would be so much better maybe 50 tops with qs limited stuff

Yeah, I really just want to complete the og set...but I’ll prob cop some of these new cw if I can.

No one cares about 9s and 14s

8s 9s 10s 13s and 14s are the garbage playing days jordans.

Better flood the market with them.

Allow me to take y'all back in time to 1997 and the first time Jordan fans were introduced to the 13, and the reason for my disdain of them.

First we must go back to 1995. Concord's. Every Jordan head from back in that day can relate to how unreal those shoes looked when they came out. Instant classics, and arguably instant goats. It was a special time with Mike returning and returning to form, then that dominating season that came along with the concords. It was Jordan mania everywhere you looked. People even remarked on how good the outside was and how it seemed to have stickum on it. Awesome shoes from the ground up.

Everyone can't wait to see what the sequel brings.
They're going to be nuts.

Nope.

We got those basic a zz 12s.

That Lakers commercial still haunts me to this day.

Now it's 1997. Jordan is going for 3. There's still attention on him but the 12s knocked some of the cool factor out of the line. People kind of stopped caring because there wasn't much to care about with the 12s and there was quite a hangover from the glory of the 11s.

The 13s show up on some kid at school who's brother returned kicks for the dolphins.

Weird. But anything's better than what they're replacing. The design is all kinds of goofy but at least they're interesting and the carbon fiber looks like the night sky a little.

Then I wore them.

Like wearing slabs of concrete with a thin layer of air on top. Those stegasaurus toes we're ridiculously hard and the midsole wasn't enough to counteract it. blister city. Hard on the knees.

Still better than those god awful 12s. But it was clear that jordans completely lost the cool factor they once had.

14s barely featured Jordan in them to compensate for that awkward af design
They played awesome on court though.

15s were the final blow.

And tinker knows it.
He destroyed what he built.

Back
Top Bottom