Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Cats saying Black Toes look better as far as the color blocking is concerned. Thats a personal opinion. But the fact of the matter is. Is that this release has a Black Tongue with a slight better quality of materials used.

Im getting a salty vibe from people on here. This is a win win for people who dont have Black Toes. SBB are cool. But there overrated Color wise. Who wants to wear Orange shoes on a daily basis. I accept the hype on the quality side of them.

They used some good leather on them. The Red SBB looks like they used left over Bred portions with the red and black parts. Then used the same side leather as the SBB. Guess well see with more pictures pop up.

JB is defenately trolling everybody with Bred and Black Toes though lmao. Its a smart move business move wise. There going to make a killing the next couple of years off of 1,s.

Were probably going to get a couple of more SBB CW in the future. Thats color gimmick they can milk down the line. Were going to get different colorways like the Rust Pinks/Teal 1,s.

I wont be surprised if JB comes out with colorways down the line similar to the Bred/Black Royal. Like the pictures we got of the Black/Teal,Black/Purple,Black/Yellow Hi with NA,etc. Theres so many ways they can milk the 1,s.

The sad part about it all. Is after so long. The 1,s will be bastardized if they dont put it in the fault after 3 or 4 years from now. If they dont put them in the vault in the future. 1,s will become the new Foamposites/AF 1,s.

Limited quantities is the only thing saving the 1,s,which is a good thing. There not that stupid yet. But i do think there flirting with the idea of it being a sig line they never take a break from or put in the vault. This is why they're still releasing so many different CW,s still.

Is it me, or does the mint c/w look like the sole gradates from mint to white? or just bad photoshop?

I was thinking the on the black tongue too.

Probably just the lighting since it's a pretty light color, it gets blown out easily. You can see they are one color all the way through here.

Anybody post these yet? Am I late?
air-jordan-1-og-igloo-861428-100.jpg

I'm actually feeling em. And his heel is feeling that swimming pool, it's giving me anxiety

So the word going round is those black and gold top 3s are dropping cyber Monday? Anyone else hearing that?

is SNKRS all jacked up for any of yall right now? cant cop anything. when i click the price to cop, it tells me error sorry. cant get to the payment or even choose size lol. same when i try on snkrs desktop. i get a box with a spnning icon and it never loads. i can only buy the shoes through regular nike website and not the snkrs section.

Exactly my thoughts! Why are they protecting the black tongue black toe?
Exactly, Exactly. All we want is the Black Toe PE that the man actually rocked JB. Quit playing games. The more I look at them, they just look weird with the red toe in this particular formation.

I do like the idea of a Blue Chicago though.

Exactly, Exactly. All we want is the Black Toe PE that the man actually rocked JB. Quit playing games. The more I look at them, they just look weird with the red toe in this particular formation.

I do like the idea of a Blue Chicago though.

Nobody loves the old loves?

Eastbay hit me with the same earlier. dammit.
I just talked with Champs and it sounds like they haven't received the order from Nike to their warehouse yet. "So your telling me there is a chance"!!!! Has anyone got a shipment confirmation from Eastbay or Champs for the Jeters? The lady told me on the phone from Champs that none of them have been shipped and I wonder if she knows what she is talking about

I just talked with Champs and it sounds like they haven't received the order from Nike to their warehouse yet. "So your telling me there is a chance"!!!! Has anyone got a shipment confirmation from Eastbay or Champs for the Jeters? The lady told me on the phone from Champs that none of them have been shipped and I wonder if she knows what she is talking about

thats funny because when the jeter mids dropped a little while ago, i ordered and got a backorder email from eastbay for those. they didnt cancel.i also had to wait but eventually i got my pair and returned them due to them being cruddy quality.

Back
Top Bottom