Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
any fakes of the sails? Got 180 in amazon credit. See one sold by TheFootShop. Anyone heard anything about them? any other good 1s on amazon lol

family photo

20171204_230906.jpg

Not sure if allowed, but can someone help Legit Check these 15 Chicago’s? Thanks I’m advance!

Attachments

• 03558BF3-BEDF-4692-9B14-710A4F3AD6BB.jpeg
    03558BF3-BEDF-4692-9B14-710A4F3AD6BB.jpeg
    996.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 0ECA8A2B-22DF-45BD-98FD-BEB9F5F3A3CC.jpeg
    0ECA8A2B-22DF-45BD-98FD-BEB9F5F3A3CC.jpeg
    994.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 3396F09F-88FF-4487-A9F3-49D638F9A85F.jpeg
    3396F09F-88FF-4487-A9F3-49D638F9A85F.jpeg
    979.7 KB · Views: 14
Careful with your bids on Stock x gentleman. Lol. I had a bid for the 2017 Jeters 1's for $199 I forgot about and someone took it on Friday. Should be here by this Friday. I didnt think someone would take it but I have mixed feelings since they are releasing on Thursday oh well.

Definitely crazy talk! Let go a reverse SBB if you have them a DS SBB is like gold at this point on out.
How high do they get to before the bubble pops?

It's easy to leave em DS because of what they are. I like looking at them but actually wearing them never occurred to me.

tonytobacco tonytobacco That’s all up to what you trying to get for them the bubble hasnt popped yet and it’s going on 3 years. But 550+ is pretty much the going rate depending on size. I was just lucky to touch multiple pairs when they dropped wish I would’ve kept more.

It comes down to personal preference. If you like Bred Toes more than SBB,s. Then go with the Breds Toes. Im not a reseller at all. But ive had hyped up limited shoes worth money just collecting dust. I bought them because of the limited/hype aspect.

Not because i was going to wear them on a daily basis because i personally liked the CW. I learned that years ago. To only buy what im going to wear, even if its a couple of years down the line. SBB,s is a good looking shoe, no doubt about that. But im personally not going to wear an orange shoe everyday or on a daily basis. People love the shoe because of resale value and how limited they are. Either keep both or sell the SBB,s if theyre not a favorite to you.

People think im crazy when i say this. But i personally felt like Chicago,s where overrated. They always for some odd reason looked like a shoe Ronald McDonald would wear. I understand it's an OG CW of the 1,s. But Breds/Royals are light years ahead of them in the looks department. The color blocking of the 1 means alot. It can make or break the decision to want them, compared to other sigs.

People will hype up a trash CW if it is limited with high resale value. Think about it like this. If Letterman,s where limited with high resale value. Most people on here would treat them as if theyre SBB,s/Breds/Royals etc.

It comes down to personal preference. If you like Bred Toes more than SBB,s. Then go with the Breds Toes. Im not a reseller at all. But ive had hyped up limited shoes worth money just collecting dust. I bought them because of the limited/hype aspect.

Not because i was going to wear them on a daily basis because i personally liked the CW. I learned that years ago. To only buy what im going to wear, even if its a couple of years down the line. SBB,s is a good looking shoe, no doubt about that. But im personally not going to wear an orange shoe everyday or on a daily basis. People love the shoe because of resale value and how limited they are. Either keep both or sell the SBB,s if theyre not a favorite to you.

People think im crazy when i say this. But i personally felt like Chicago,s where overrated. They always for some odd reason looked like a shoe Ronald McDonald would wear. I understand it's an OG CW of the 1,s. But Breds/Royals are light years ahead of them in the looks department. The color blocking of the 1 means alot. It can make or break the decision to want them, compared to other sigs.

People will hype up a trash CW if it is limited with high resale value. Think about it like this. If Letterman,s where limited with high resale value. Most people on here would treat them as if theyre SBB,s/Breds/Royals etc.

I can't wait to un ds my chis. I hear the Ronald talk but that black collar swoosh and laces make them dope to me. Plus it's THE air Jordan. You're walking in a piece of Americana for lack of a cooler word. They're pretty much at Chuck status.

As long as you store a black based leather 1 like Breds/Royals in a box. Eventually your going to get glitter. It doesn't matter if there DS or the temperature there stored in. I know 2013,s 1,s with black leather gets them. But there seems to be way more of the 2016+ releases getting them.

Your best bet is to take them out of the boxes. Or after correcting the issue. Keeping them outside of the box. That consignment shop didn't pull a fast one. Alot of Bred/Royals are prone to get the glitter because of the type of leather JB used to make them. It starts out as a toothpaste/dry milk/spit looking substance.

When you try to wipe it away the first time with anything wet/damp the glitter appears in full effect all shiny. This doesn't occur when there sitting outside of a box. Alot of DS pairs are going to be ruined in the future. Because most consignment shops/resellers don't care about that issue. They're going to keep them stored inside of boxes until there resold.

1920C1CB-B5ED-4762-B42C-E6A33916E6A0.jpeg
kingsrborn kingsrborn all valid points I’m not a reseller either but anyone that collects shoes gotta be aware of resell value 1. because you may have to pay it lol 2. you can use it as leverage to get other shoes. Only reason I brung up value was cause he asked about “the bubble popping”. I wear all my kicks BUT if it’s a high resell shoe or just a dope shoe I like to double first if possible ijbh SN you sleeping on Chi’s probably second favorite behind SBB “leather so soft” *lil wayne voice*

Attachments

• 9811C11D-78D4-4862-8606-F261E14F5E25.jpeg
    9811C11D-78D4-4862-8606-F261E14F5E25.jpeg
    208 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom