Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jeters colorblocking too close to RTTG and Shadows. Paased. But glad ya'll were able to cop.
true but the RTTG had the jumpman on the heel that i didnt like at all, i turned mine into black and greens, these are a cool looking shoe but i would have thought they would have made them dark navy instead of black. still glad i got a pair for retail.

true but the RTTG had the jumpman on the heel that i didnt like at all, i turned mine into black and greens, these are a cool looking shoe but i would have thought they would have made them dark navy instead of black. still glad i got a pair for retail.

Makes too much sense

8D57D269-74C9-4E27-8479-3303CA4A53C8.png
I guess this is the shoe I got a push notification about from Nike yesterday saying it was reserved and I didn't have much time left

looks like I didn't miss anything

Were these an easy cop? I had no trouble getting them on the snkrs app but I'm wondering what others experience was.

Do you know that they reflect? You like that hidden writing? Do you know they aren't a Og color like shadows?

I'm wondering why you had to post big pics to showcase your disgusting carpet to show off you had shadows, when the two sneakers aren't related or comparable.

Are you going to post black toes next week? Well if you do, pick a better background.

I'm wondering why you had to post big pics to showcase your disgusting carpet to show off you had shadows, when the two sneakers aren't related or comparable.

Are you going to post black toes next week? Well if you do, pick a better background.

Its called car floor carpet. It's dirty like your attitude. What a sensitive female you are old man. No wonder people don't really like your negative attitude around here

Saw the Jeters in hand today at Champs during my lunch... Didn’t have my size but I also was not impressed with the material quality.

Back
Top Bottom