Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Y'all seent these yet?
DQpeiOEU8AAUIsL.jpg:small

I passed on the jeters today, i hope i dont end up kicking myself for that. As a New yorker, yankee fan that grew up watching jeter i think i may.

Well guys, I am just about ready to get frags finally. Gonna cost me a s-ton of money, but those who know me know I need them like grass needs sunlight. I offed a big piece today and will be doing one more sale. Then I think I can finally pull the trigger.

DO IT! It hurts dropping 1250+ but boyyyy does it feel nice to have them

Well guys, I am just about ready to get frags finally. Gonna cost me a s-ton of money, but those who know me know I need them like grass needs sunlight. I offed a big piece today and will be doing one more sale. Then I think I can finally pull the trigger.

Good luck hope to see pics! Worth every penny as long as you want and love them.

Copped size 12 in Jeters. Wondering if they'd be trade bait for a NY fan

to be trade bait, they gotta have resell value. check goat, theyre not going for too much. i dont see a single pair for over $205. most are under 200.

if anyone cops these, it better be cause yall like em. cause u aint gonna flip or trade em lol. i copped off snkrs this morning. cant wait to rock.

I passed on the jeters today, i hope i dont end up kicking myself for that. As a New yorker, yankee fan that grew up watching jeter i think i may.

DO IT! It hurts dropping 1250+ but boyyyy does it feel nice to have them
1250? I wish lol

Are these Jeters dropping anywhere else?
You can go into your local Champs store and order the Jeters to be shipped to you for free. All you do is use your phone to go to their website and pull up the shoe, select your size and then scroll down to where it says "Store Barcode". That is what the cashier will need to scan to make the order. I ordered mine a few days ago that way and it was really easy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom