• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
3B84D580-03CC-489F-875B-406404196A9E.jpeg
has to be easier to post the link to the tweet, than screenshot it. save yourself a some time.

I'm liking those gold top 3s. The only small tweak I would have made is gold soles instead of black.

So I finally got black toes and I have Lord Disick to thank. I watched his complex sneaker shopping video and he bought black/reds for some astronomical price so I went to Stadium Goods just to see if prices really got that high. While I was clicking through all of the 1s I came across 2016 black toes listed for $200. I figured it’d be a size 18 but turns out it was a sz 10.5 with the wrong box. So $200 shipped it was. Finally a black toe owner. Now to swap the tongue or not to swap?

Damn stadium goods charging more for black toes than chis and banneds! Black toes really going for more than chis these days?

I bought black-toes awhile back on StockX earlier this year for $320 (size 9) and I thought that was terrible. It's at $475 now.

Although still a no look pass, those black golds looks waaaaaaay better than the top 3 rendition. It’s like pulling teeth to get JB to release a shoe that isn’t mismatched these days.

crazy cause when they released resellers were lucky to get $220 for black toes

the first top 3s too

I was winning like 3-4 for pairs of every aj1 at that time too but I gave most to friends

Back
Top Bottom