Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
crazy cause when they released resellers were lucky to get $220 for black toes

the first top 3s too

I was winning like 3-4 for pairs of every aj1 at that time too but I gave most to friends

Same is true for shadows back in 2013...no one cared, was the easiest cop ever. Even remember hitting a raffle at a local FA that did rigged raffles lmao. Resellers were breaking even at the time and shortly after they went up and up and up.

Always wanted a pair of BT, but judging from the price now, I dont think Ill have the chance to own them. Crazy prices

More detailed look of black/gold 1s on 1/15
air-jordan-1-black-gold-january-2018.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-gold-january-2018-7.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-gold-january-2018-8.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-gold-january-2018-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-gold-january-2018-2.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-gold-january-2018-3.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-gold-january-2018-4.jpg

air-jordan-1-black-gold-january-2018-5.jpg
Thank you for the info will they drop on the sneaker app I would think 160$ must have for me.. still like the other og tops 3 gold better but not going to spend 6 hundred dollars on a 160 dollar shoe thanks again

This wasn’t the market last time they dropped. Everyone loves Black Toes now I guess
Just not a ton of them to go around plus it’s been years now since they dropped. Price always go up over time unless a retro drops.
These are the “closest” to an OG that we’ve gotten for a while.

I went ahead and picked up another pair of black toes when they were reasonable around $220 this time last year. I was on the fence with the top threes, and figured I'd rather spend that money on something I know I like. Rather than hoping to grow to like something.

Glad I did now.

More I can't be Shadowless alternative mids.

I like. Definitely not for anywhere near retail tho

Just not a ton of them to go around plus it’s been years now since they dropped. Price always go up over time unless a retro drops.
These are the “closest” to an OG that we’ve gotten for a while.

I know, I’m just salty. I’m not trying to pay $400. Feels bad man

I like. Definitely not for anywhere near retail tho

I know, I’m just salty. I’m not trying to pay $400. Feels bad man
I know the feeling. Just have to be like these other dudes have stay persistent while you look for the “right” price.
This holiday season for eBay seemed to be ok since they were doing like 20% off coupons. If you could talk a legit seller down to like 300-350 and add that 20% then you would have been cooking some.

Funny how resellers drove up the value of Black Toes this time. :smh:
Nah the black toes released in 2013 were utter trash as far as quality. Hands down one of the worst quality 1's released in recent years. So many ended up b grades in outlets it was embarrassing. If anyone was like me, I dumped all my 2013's with the quickness and never looked back.

Nah the black toes released in 2013 were utter trash as far as quality. Hands down one of the worst quality 1's released in recent years. So many ended up b grades in outlets it was embarrassing. If anyone was like me, I dumped all my 2013's with the quickness and never looked back.
I really like the 13's

Theres a lot of dope 1s to cop in 2018. JB is annoying with the million un Shadow pairs though. Patiently waiting for April for them.

Back
Top Bottom