Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally Picked up Breds after eyeing some ones used (under Retail too!!) . If I wanted to get rid of the toe box crease, any of yall have recs? I have heard of people using a wet towel and ironing over toe box. Could that ruin the shoe?

0d2lopSERC6pUVz5EsFQ

I wouldn't do the ironing method, feel like it just thins out the leather and makes it worse to crease up later

Try stuffing the toebox with newspaper or socks or something to make the shape you want, then leave in for a few days

Finally Picked up Breds after eyeing some ones used (under Retail too!!) . If I wanted to get rid of the toe box crease, any of yall have recs? I have heard of people using a wet towel and ironing over toe box. Could that ruin the shoe?

0d2lopSERC6pUVz5EsFQ

images

So we got gold toes, bred toea and blue chi's coming in the next soon. Did I miss anything? I'm really comfused on the gold toes are they Jan or Feb?

0d2lopSERC6pUVz5EsFQ
Creases you have aren’t that bad. Just put shoe trees in but they will probably go away when worn.

Back
Top Bottom