Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Need blue Chicago's lol and maybe gold toes. B/reds I'm not hurting for. It's funny realizing how unnecessary pairs are when you don't get them or never even had the chance. When the rust pinks came out I was all about them and wanting them in my collection but now that they released in such limited quantities and since I never had the chance to even begin to cop I don't really care for them anymore. I literally wear my shattered 1.0 and black toes more than any other "black toe" I have.

Sidenote: still want frags & off white prestos though :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm going for everything that's projected to come out in the next couple months. Bred toes, blue chi's, la ones (on heavy disco) and gold toes.

Passing on Bredtoes next month. Finally got my *** back into school and have alot going on. Plus I got breds, banned 1 and black toe so really no need.

I feel you on that reasoning. I think I rather double up on the BC3 vs owning the Bred Toe. I also own the Bred and Black Toe 1's.

Own the black toe and bred as well. I too see no reason for grabbing black toes. I've come to terms with not having the Chi's as well. They're all the same colors, no need to hoard. Although, I'm going to need those shadows to release come April. Still salty after losing my '13s about 2 years ago

Wearing CDP cements as I type. Can't wait for Feb.

I feel you on that reasoning. I think I rather double up on the BC3 vs owning the Bred Toe. I also own the Bred and Black Toe 1's.
Too each his own but I have the last iteration of the BC3, so I'm only gonna get 1 pair of this year's pair (they'll be back again). Lol I also have the Bred and black toe, but I can't take a chance on the Bred toe never showing back up again. Plus my ole lady wants em. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Between the Chi's and Black/Red's I'm thinking there's no need for those 'Bred toes'

Of course when I see them in person or more pics of them on feet I'd probably change my mind

Tried the oneness code on another jordan
They claimed it expired...
But I tried it on an add to cart item and it works......
Just say disco code doesn’t work on this item
Don’t lie to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom