• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
4310DE16-76CA-48EA-9AF5-1CF67E41530D.jpeg

Why TF are the "City of Flights" going for so low everywhere? I'm not really a fan, but aren't they this year's All-Star Game release?
Looks to be a major GR and there may be some stuff hidden up the sleeve we don't know about for the All-Star weekend.

Widely available. I wonder if these will sit for a bit. If so, I'll cop on a discount

Locations mean nothing. Spots like DTLR are raffling because they got low quantities. It's not worth them posting live and risking the site crashing. Luckily it seems the consensus simply don't like this shoe though.

Has anyone else been curious how the City of Flights will look after removing the black swoosh on top of the gold swoosh? Do you think that gold color is throughout that bottom swoosh?

I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but damn, booty butt cheeks? Trash? I think these are fire!! I will take back that they don't feel like Lance Mountains cause I just pulled my black pair out for comparison but still I don't have any complaints.

Last edited:
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion but damn, booty butt cheeks? Trash? I think these are fire!! I will take back that they don't feel like Lance Mountains cause I just pulled my black pair out for comparison but still I don't have any complaints.
Friend of mine had them early and i held them in my hands..............I dont like the extreme tumbled look on 1st and the fact that its all over makes it worse. Also dislike translucent soles on 1s.........Dont own 1 pair with that feature.

Trash to me.........but that makes them a bit easier for folks who may like them.

1s are comfortable enough for me. Boost comfort is overrated imo. More comfortable than my other shoes but eh

Friend of mine had them early and i held them in my hands..............I dont like the extreme tumbled look on 1st and the fact that its all over makes it worse. Also dislike translucent soles on 1s.........Dont own 1 pair with that feature.

Trash to me.........but that makes them a bit easier for folks who may like them.

Was the leather soft though?????

Back
Top Bottom