Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What are city of flights?
594A165F-3610-4711-B364-07174D98419C.jpeg

Do you guys find AJ1s to be comfortable? I've been wearing boost for the past few years and I want to get more 1s but everytime I wear my sails it kills my feet.

Why TF are the "City of Flights" going for so low everywhere? I'm not really a fan, but aren't they this year's All-Star Game release?

Do you guys find AJ1s to be comfortable? I've been wearing boost for the past few years and I want to get more 1s but everytime I wear my sails it kills my feet.

I struggle with this, pairs are hit or miss for me...the breds/royals are nicely broken in...and I’m dreading un-ds’ing my Sails for the same reason you mentioned

Why TF are the "City of Flights" going for so low everywhere? I'm not really a fan, but aren't they this year's All-Star Game release?

Wondering the same thing... I like them but curious why they seem to be everywhere and really cheap ?

yeah, $50-70 sounds about right

speaking of royals, looks like prices are starting to rise a bit

When the heck did black toes get so expensive? They were like $200-$220 after they dropped. Now they're close to $400 o_0

They’re pretty comfortable to me, but they’ll never be Ultraboost comfortable, few kicks are. Also, strangely, out of all my AJ1s, my most comfortable pairs are a random pair of beater mids and a pair of AJ1 Flight 2s

I’ve been enjoying wearing 1’s lately with minimal to no discomfort. It’s probably because I have all size 12 kicks but I’m more of a 11.5ish range

Was just thinking this the other day. They are super plush.

Very underrated shoe. The sole, the little pendent, leather tongue...the shoe is THE all white Jordan OG 1 IMO. I actually doubled up with StockX coupon before prices start to get crazy in the near future.

Don't like the heel, the lining color, or the bottom color. Or LA that much for that matter. Eh

Back
Top Bottom