Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I entered but still don't think it's the Gold Toes. J23 has those up for some time in February too.

DTLR gonna eat it if they screwed this up though lol

retailers with the confusion wtf they are selling. that's awesome. Nike likes them hysteria 2018. :lol:

Last edited:
D4513A05-8FB0-4C7E-8B14-3CE7B0FCF09D.png

http://dtlrlaunch.com/jordan-1-gold-toe-raffle/

Edit: nvm guess you guys know already :lol:

When I first seen this I was amazed. Entered but if I lose it’s no big deal.

i entered just in case too. i mean, the pic they have is of the goldtoes. besides, yall got nothin to lose. DTLR learned their lesson and didnt take any1s payment info this time. So if you hit and realized they trolled you, you can just not cop.

kind of off topic but anyone know why theres suddenly so much interest in the Jordan 1.5s? Sold 2 pairs of the chicago colorway recently easily for way above retail but they were on clearance 2 years back

I find it extremely hilarious that folks really think DTLR has made a mistake with this raffle. I see not to many has bothered to check Finish Line, Footlocker, or Footaction. The shoe is guaranteed to have a black/gold/white color scheme and retro 1 High styling. Every other assumption is false. We will know more in a day or so. Footsites will have to do a reserve for this release to go smoothly. We need to all pray that they don't treat this like a Jeter Re2pect drop due to late shipments. Those showed up randomly at most Champs locations.

kind of off topic but anyone know why theres suddenly so much interest in the Jordan 1.5s? Sold 2 pairs of the chicago colorway recently easily for way above retail but they were on clearance 2 years back

If I had to guess, maybe it's due to the soaring prices of the 2015 Chis. People who are unwilling to pay $500 might settle for the 1.5s.

Back
Top Bottom