Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The more pics of the game royals I see the more they're starting to look like the rare airs. Gonna pass on those and start saving up for frags. With all the nonsense CWs coming up this year it shouldn't be too hard to save

55044A5C-8815-4654-B15E-84055EED61C8.jpeg
I have to say I am a the biggest sucker when it comes to the jordan 1. Also love the Jordan 4. I think I am now going to cop the Jordan 1 and Jordan 4 for now on... after seeing my top 3 I am officially done with every other silhouette

I have a plan to give the "Un-frags" a white tongue repainting the tongue tag and making frags from the other pair and making black tongue black toes.

The more pics of the game royals I see the more they're starting to look like the rare airs. Gonna pass on those and start saving up for frags. With all the nonsense CWs coming up this year it shouldn't be too hard to save

Frags- $2000

Blue chicagos + angelus black paint - $165

Just sayin'

It's at the point where I'd respect someone for not wasting their hard earned money and customizing them instead over someone walking around on two stacks. I get it but still. Jordan is lobbing you an oop here doing everything short of putting it in himself. The blue is spot on and the bolts aren't that cool anyway. Plus you'd care way less if you messed these up.

Like I said though, I totally get it.

Blue Chis are like the materials used in 2013-15 while Red Toes is that tumbled stuff they were putting out the last couple years.

Frags- $2000

Just sayin'

It's at the point where I'd respect someone for not wasting their hard earned money and customizing them instead over someone walking around on two stacks. I get it but still. Jordan is lobbing you an oop here doing everything short of putting it in himself. The blue is spot on and the bolts aren't that cool anyway. Plus you'd care way less if you messed these up.

I was thinking about getting the game royals to do a frag custom but then I realized I don't have a single artistic gene in me so chances are I'll screw it up and end up frustrated with a useless kick...

At this point in my life I think I'm too old to wear customs that are knock offs of the real deal. I wouldn't mind wearing something like bred color blocking with green instead, but I just can't see myself rocking sbb or frag customs. But that's just me, if you can make a nice looking one then more power to you

Blue Chis are like the materials used in 2013-15 while Red Toes is that tumbled stuff they were putting out the last couple years.

Blue Chi's will probably be like the metallic navy quality wise or the Chicago's. It won't be like your average mix or a 14-13 pair.

I would never pay 2 racks for a shoe. Take away the stape on the heel and they look like the rare airs

Frags- $2000

Just sayin'

Feel the same way. I want to paint the toe piece black and make Frags, and it almost feels like Nike is setting us up to do so by giving us the black tongue, but I do feel a bit weird replicating existing CWs. Especially one as popular as the Frament 1s. I might try to paint something on the blue part on the heel as well so it’s not as if I just made bootleg Frags.

Back
Top Bottom