Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I know the bred toes are day 1 sell out,but....

Can team #underretail eat on the Game Royals? or will those have to be a day 1 purchase?

C38B9509-EF95-4974-894A-F2922FDCB925.png
Well there we go!

Damn, I was set on passing on the bred toes since I have Breds and Black Toes, but those product pics are making it hard for me to resist.

Game royals are a must cop though.

I see these alternate Royals as a reverse Frag, and it's probably going to end up like the conversation about SBB versus RSBB. The SBB has good quality leather and a lot of hype around it. The RSBB is a fine shoe by itself, not quite the same quality and not having the hype. Personally, I like the color-blocking of the RSBB over the SBB, but I can appreciate both. Some like the black toe color-blocking more for the 1s, and I get that. And these reverse frags look like a decent shoe. Take the Frag, and any hype around it, out of the equation and would people be jumping on these more? I think so...

In for both.

With Air Max Month/Day I’m thinkin the Chi Blues shouldn’t be too much of a hassle.

Could be wrong tho

4 (1).jpg
4.jpg

Not looking good for right shoes this year evidently. Tf is going on here? And these are Nike shots?? Joints have scoliosis.

Nike, I'm in Ashland. I can help you. PM me.

Also, Bred toes are trash. Black leather is plastic af. Royal chis are clearly the pair Nike put more effort into. Which means those will be the ones worth more in the long run.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom