• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would love for the NT fake detectives to chime in on this pair lol
I pretty sure they'e fake. The tail end of the swoosh is too thick. The swoosh is supposed to taper more towards the tail. Also the back of the shoe looks like it goes straight up. And the last thing I noticed is that the ankle are just looks off to me. Don't know how to describe it but it just looks off.

Last edited:
It’s hilarious how many people treat the two like you can only like and wear one or the other and that’s that. What I’ve always found puzzling is most critics of boost in here don’t even own a pair or ever have. They just feel the need to talk on it because of it’s popularity.

The NMD is Adidas’s casual lifestyle shoe and has the least amount of boost. If you think the AM 1 or any AJ 1 is more comfortable than any boost technology, you’re mentally challenged.
Agree on both comments. People really either love boosts or REALLY hate them. I think its funny when people hate on UB's. Like its a bad thing if they were to say UB's are good. I mean if you're sponsored by Nike, ok, hate away.

But i chuckle when people put the UB's down in here. Its a got damn comfortable shoe, plain and simple.

Its ok to like both.

C8FBD9C3-9BDD-4C5F-AA23-C2DD00F36F07.png
Damn Daniel!! Sixty-Five Hundo!
For 6500 it better give weekly ZJ's also.

I like UBs, Nikes and even Asics. My flyknit lunar 1s and 2s that are broken in feel just as comfortable as UBs to me. Asic Gel-lyte IIIs and Vs are comfy too.

i get the goldtoe toebox looks different then the high glossy side angles but it would be kinda weird to do the toebox in a gold leather but the rest of the shoe in patent leather (but then again a mis-matched gold patent leather is probably 'wierd')

Why’s This Dude Say Jan. 15th?

all my black based 1s have hints of glitter but my girls GS new banneds dont....wonder if GS doesnt get this effect

Just looked at release schedule gonna show some self control. Only getting bred toes if I strike out on black cements too much heat dropping this crazy...

Back
Top Bottom