Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Corgi posting a bunch of 2001 Royals for 600 shipped .
late to the party 
laugh.gif

no freakin way

i refuse to believe
i couldn't believe too, myself. right after i saw it i grabbed them right away . there were two people lurking behind me at the store and said they were nice (they were jealous because i got them first) lololol.

Last edited:

i couldn't believe too, myself. right after i saw it i grabbed them right away . there was two people lurking behind me at the store and said they were nice (they were jealous because i got them first) lololol.
I'm a size 11 but for $40 I would find a way to make those fit if I found them. I paid $230 for mine

There are sincerely so many that it's hard to highlight one in particular. Pretty much 70% of Nike Basketball's signature line releases (KD, Kobe, and LeBron) over the last 3 years have popped up at random Ross' along with 65% of the Jordan Retros that have released between '09 to last year (it obviously goes deeper, but I'm only mentioning ones I've seen pics of myself) including most of the Doernbecher Jordan releases, etc.

I'm too high to be typing paragraphs man. Go search Ross Finds on Instagram or something and see for yourself :lol:

I didn't ask for a paragraph

you said black toes weren't even high on the list of Ross finds, you could have said 2 or 3 pairs, you ain't even list 1

I didn't ask for a paragraph

you said black toes weren't even high on the list of Ross finds, you could have said 2 or 3 pairs, you ain't even list 1

I gave you something better than one specific pair, but if you want specific names from within those groups I presented, Doernbecher III's and IV's have hit Ross', I want to say both Varsity Red VI's (I remember the White pair for a fact), and lately those Black/White XI lows from last summer seem to be frequently appearing there.

A lot of KD IV's (including the unreleased EYBL pairs) have been there, Kobes V-VIII have popped up in assorted colors, and LeBron VIII-X have been regular sites as well. Voila.

Last edited:
I gave you something better than one specific pair, but if you want specific names from within those groups I presented, Doernbecher III's and IV's have hit Ross', I want to say both Varsity Red VI's (I remember the White pair for a fact), and lately those Black/White XI lows from last summer seem to be frequently appearing there.

A lot of KD IV's (including the unreleased EYBL pairs) have been there, Kobes V-VIII have popped up in assorted colors, and LeBron VIII-X have been regular sites as well. Voila.
Holy...I'm gonna suggest to my younger bro to take a summer job at Ross so he can snag anything if it does turn up 
laugh.gif

i hate it when people do that but dont post a link
Like people don't know how to search FTL? lol. chill bruh. You did exactly what everybody else can do after I said FTL.

It would be different if I said something was sitting in my area, and not give a location.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom