Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i think they have been up for quite awhile
laugh.gif
Nah they took them all down for a week or so.

like people dont know how to search FTL? lol. chill bruh. you did exactly what everybody else can do after I said FTL.
lol dont make this a bigger deal than it is... just post the link next time. its not about knowing how to search, its about having to do it. we're talking about time here... thats a key factor when it comes to copping shoes. not that time matters for these, but the point remains.

Last edited:

lol dont make this a bigger deal than it is... just post the link next time. its not about knowing how to search, its about having to do it.
You made it a big deal yourself, like you do on every thread. "I hate when people do this and not post a link."

You too damn lazy to type "www.footlocker.com" and search "jordan retro 1?" *****.

Last edited:
ight relax. not a big deal at all.

you probably arent even buying them so who cares?

....i even said dont make this a big deal (because its not). dudes taking personal shots, but i need to relax.

Last edited:
I knew this was happening when I went up with my freind for the banned 1's

outlet stores would have campouts like regular stores
charge close to box price & it came true 3 years ago
Its been like this for over a year now

why are you all so shocked

When I was there picking up banneds there was only a few people in line and I was able to grab three with the tellers employee discount
like what

My Homie got db3's at Ross

I sent him an email for a size 10 even before he posted them on a hunch and I still wasn't even able to get them...:smh:
If you want something good you ha e to purchase from him semi regularly

1a. Breds

1b. Royals

2. Shadows

3. Black Toes

4. Nothing else because they all garbage that aren't going to get it done in a few years if you want to let them go for value.

When I was there picking up banneds there was only a few people in line and I was able to grab three with the tellers employee discount
My Homie got db3's at Ross
If you want something good you ha e to purchase from him semi regularly
why would nike sell a charity shoe to a retailer?

^ I'm wearing my black toes as beaters and they are holding up like champs. I have yet to break out my shadows so my opinion is just based on the colorway.

No.

Shadows>>Black toes

My shadows look better and better after every wear. Dont have to worry bout no white leather.

1a. Breds
1b. Royals
2. Shadows
3. Black Toes
4. Nothing else because they all garbage that aren't going to get it done in a few years if you want to let them go for value.
All checked. Although I would get the Black/White OG High 1s this year. They'll probably be the same quality as the Black Toes.

Back
Top Bottom