Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The thought of Jordan Brand legit copying customizers down to the uncolored soles (for drastically different reasons for each group) is hilarious :lol:

I wouldn't have put it above them at all.

Interested in the April pair though.

New balance does their 998 and doesn' tarnish their model. If they did the j1 high it would be amazing and think about all the dudes who would cash out. I mean it woyld be crazy.

Who pre ordered the gold toes and what site did you use? Places around me are doing fcfs and I gota work :/

19FE35D7-AC12-4DC8-8080-7BCCB9F7EAB3.jpeg

I think i like the og black toes and breds more than these,but cant explain why.
Can anyone else relate?

Still coping though :lol:

Kevin Hart joints are tough white sole and all... Would cop if they released just like that (yes I know its a custom).

Wondering how these clay joints will look once we get real pics.

Cool to see Nike really running with this SBB styled color blocking. Nothing beats the BRED style drops but these are cool

whatever color blocking they go with the need the colored outsole. Had the cyber Mondays, which had a good build to em, but couldn't maintain that all white outsole/midsole combo. Never again..

Cool but, they need to run with the Shadow style color blocking moreso than the SBB though.

Trust me bro that Bred/ Shadow/ Royal colorblocking is my favorite and easily the GOAT, but since they aren’t giving us that just yet this is a cool enough way for them to make some classics

It's almost too much red the more I look at it. Now when I look at the 2016 Black Toes, it's almost too much white.

Would like to see how a Red toe cap would look on the 16 Black Toes and a white toe cap on the Bred Toes.

This is a great pic, and an excellent example for anyone thinking the new “bred toe” is some how better than the classic Black Toe. These are legit leather, they can take a beating, the way Jordan 1’s were meant too. They age well. The tumbled stuff isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s become a gimmick. Plus it’s blasphemy to think a bastardized mash up of the black toe and bred is some how better than either. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion... but god damn.

This is a great pic, and an excellent example for anyone thinking the new “bred toe” is some how better than the classic Black Toe. These are legit leather, they can take a beating, the way Jordan 1’s were meant too. They age well. The tumbled stuff isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. It’s become a gimmick. Plus it’s blasphemy to think a bastardized mash up of the black toe and bred is some how better than either. Everyone’s entitled to their opinion... but god damn.

Not that serious lol

Back
Top Bottom