Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Oh, and I think I'm gonna cave and grab the Gold Toes. Been going back and forth with myself, and feel like I'm totally gonna regret not getting them one day in the future. Like 2-3 years from now I'm gonna kick myself for not grabbing them at the lowish resale prices that they're at currently, and the fact that I won't have them in the collection.

SN to post
Serious question, but is this some forum lingo? I have a feeling I'm going to feel dumb once someone explains it, but I have no clue what "SN to post" means. Sorry for the dumb question if it indeed is dumb.

Serious question, but is this some forum lingo? I have a feeling I'm going to feel dumb once someone explains it, but I have no clue what "SN to post" means. Sorry for the dumb question if it indeed is dumb.

Screen Name to Post Count....

"screen name to post ratio"
aka your screen name and post are related (ironically a lot of the time)

Probably referring to you saying you can't walk, but your name is j mobile.

These things are :pimp:

593DF8F1-2944-493F-891A-188B86606B16.jpeg

sorry such a large photo but rocking the only jordan 1 from my old collection
im slowly building it again, got my GR Gold Toe and waiting for the BRED Toe
till today im still sad on selling 2 pairs of SBB for just retail

IMG_8332.JPG
Why sell sbb for retail???

Back
Top Bottom