Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Who's a reputable pre order seller on eBay for shadows? Thinking of grabbing a pair. Most likely out of town around release.

Cannot get enough of these! Chi color blocking is definitely my fav. 2nd comes Black Toe so in this case my next pair has to be Frags.

20180327_212217.jpg

Cannot get enough of these! Chi color blocking is definitely my fav. 2nd comes Black Toe so in this case my next pair has to be Frags.

20180327_212217.jpg
Nah, brother. Must be the way you rock em, or your feet in em, but those look kinda bad. And I seen vids making em look decent.
The fact that they look like Rare Air 1s don't help either. Not hating though, do you.

Attachments

• air-jordan-1-rare-air-soar-blue-1.jpg
    air-jordan-1-rare-air-soar-blue-1.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 27
Nah, brother. Must be the way you rock em, or your feet in em, but those look kinda bad. And I seen vids making em look decent.
The fact that they look like Rare Air 1s don't help either. Not hating though, do you.
Thats why you rock white laces and they turn into looking like Storm blues. They don’t look like rare airs when you are looking at them in the front

So much better with with laces

really nice with the white laces!

*sail laces*

sigh pic makes me not even want them no more :sick::smh:

Damn....sorry for existing with feet.

I hate the rare airs actually that wack black toe box and overbranding make me not a fan. Also that 2013 silhouette is not my steeze. I don't own them and you're funny man...."must be the way you rock em or your feet....not hating though, do you"

You're literally hatin the way they look because of my feet in them and my personal style lol

Back
Top Bottom