Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hey guys. im stuck in this conundrum :D. inwill be purchasing my first resell pair worth $1000+ . ive been abig fan of both fragment 1’s and off white chicago jordan 1.

if you can have one over the other with these options, which would you get? im leaning towards the ow1 but the materials are scaring me to deatg.

thx

Frags I was a fan of the offwhite ones and after seeing the post about the materials like yellowing and red rubbing off the white toe box that's a very easy pass. I would suggest looking at Fineline 1721 video about the flaws of the shoe, definitely not worth the price.

If this is indeed the case, or even close to being the case, this Shadow release is gonna be ridiculous. The whole leather "quality" thing does get old, but I'm all for the Shadows being as nice as possible.

Anybody notice any changes in the sizing on jordan 1? Been a 9 all my life and ever since they updated them ive been an 8.5. Now i just got the off white jordans in a 8! Wtf

I'd say Frags too.

I watched a Complex (I think it was Complex, or Hypebeast) YouTube video about KAWS' rise to fame, and it showed some old footage of him back in the day working with Hiroshi Fujiwara (Fragment Design founder) and Nigo (Bape founder). Just cool history that I didn't know about prior to watching the video.

hey guys. im stuck in this conundrum :D. inwill be purchasing my first resell pair worth $1000+ . ive been abig fan of both fragment 1’s and off white chicago jordan 1.

if you can have one over the other with these options, which would you get? im leaning towards the ow1 but the materials are scaring me to deatg.

thx

Frags

frags for me too. cant beat leather tbh. the ow1 are cool as display pieces, that's it. my 02 cents.

and gotta love NT community tbh. they always give you sound and useful advice.

Off-Whites, hands down. That collection is actually fairly unique (different materials, and off-white design cues).

Not to be flippant, but to me Frags are a blue version of Black Toes with better leather and very limited. So, cool shoe, but not overly unique or interesting.

Disclaimer: I've never held Frags in my hands. That could obviously change things, but I highly doubt it.

Anybody notice any changes in the sizing on jordan 1? Been a 9 all my life and ever since they updated them ive been an 8.5. Now i just got the off white jordans in a 8! Wtf
Recent releases like the gatorades and those mono suede jobs are all a little roomier than most of my older 1s. Wider in the forefoot and slightly longer.

Just bought shadows with the 15% off. Not bad to have them in hand by the 31st. $240 shipped for a size 13. The way everything has sold out so fast on SNKRS I don't have to worry now. Will try and get for retail as well, this looks to be a solid release

Screenshot_20180327-164808.jpg

thx

I’d go frags but royal blue is my favorite color

Back
Top Bottom