Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
hPqcKMe.png

random thoughts:

I never understood/liked chicago 1s colorblocking til the game royals - i think I get it. IMO, the black tongue really helps make the blue pop and I suspect swapping black tongues on chis, rsbb would look pretty nice as well. If they did that same colorblocking in tan/cream/beige and white with the black tongue ---oof, With how Nike/JBS been going theyll probably make that a womens only release smh

Aside from the big 3 getting retros, the most exciting thing to happen to AJ1s this year were all the crazy concepts to happen - only to the womens line! wth?" Some of those ****s were straighht fire and if branded as a collab with any designer wouldve made people lose their minds. The sideways lacing system and the high top joints were cool.

There was another release of black and white aj1s with zippers instead of laces - once again, womens only! If a designer collabed on those there would be bodies on the street

Just picked up a second pair of game royals for a little over retail, so I guess I'll be doing that fragment style thing.. With some tweaks to make them unique of course..

Has Shoe Palace been handing out raffles for the last two releases? Game Royals and Bred Toes?

I could never get the lacing on 1’s right. If i go thru every lacehole, the laces are too short by the time i reach the 3rd from top lace hole. If I lace every other hole, the laces are too long. If I lace high enough to where i can still tie the knots, the tongue pokes out too much
This a joke? Has to be... dunno man can’t read sarcasm

Limited edition 'swoosh toes'..
Is the midsole glued lower on the wider part, or did they just cut the top side wrong?
Looks like they just cut the topside wrong because the midsole looks to be ok. I mean it was my stocked pair but man, disheartening to say the least

viskor viskor My local Shoe Palaces do unless they're outside of a mall then it's FCFS. Raffles are always Monday - Wednesday and they call Thursday morning. Hopefully they don't call during my meeting next week :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom