Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For thought:wink:

3A2939BB-CFA6-4D64-B6C6-576E698F37D9.jpeg

Damn, I’m in Houston and ended up with 4 pairs and you’re in a larger market...:emoji_thinking: how can that be ?

That looks like an insane amount of stores ... Am I missing something ? Lol
He’s saying (I think) a lot of people missed out on the bred toes, so make sure you’re not sleeping just because of the map. I personally think each store will have more Shadows than they did Red toes or Game Royals, but then again my opinion on here is just like everyone else’s (just an opinion)

Maybe all the spots will have more inventory than bred toes...any ftl FTA guys in here who can confirm anything?

There are more hypebeasts here :lol:

None of my plat VIP accounts hit with 10 min HS.

All you see are OLD beat up Vans(shoes), when you look at the shoes on 90% of people who go to FCFS out here in LA. I swear, i rarely talk to anyone because most of conversation coming from people in line, are people talking about how much they’re gonna “flip em for” if they “hit”. We also got the folks who bring out their whole families-Filipinos and Chicanos particularly, and groups of high school hypebeast resellers and all their friends, who again, only intend to resell.

LOL. If you replace the Vatos with pimply 14-20 year old Hypebeasts, and multiply that crew by about 100; you have your typical LA FCFS line. Oh and add in a few prototypical hipsters that look like they got lost. It’s the worst when those who win, attempt to resell their shoes seconds after they walk out of the store. I gotta give props to Caliroots for trying to thwart resellers, by at least hurting their pockets by forcing people to wear their kicks and not supplying the box-realistically it’s not stopping resellers but it’s certainly more than the Big brands are doing to stop the madness.

All you see are OLD beat up Vans(shoes), when you look at the shoes on 90% of people who go to FCFS out here in LA. I swear, i rarely talk to anyone because most of conversation coming from people in line, are people talking about how much they’re gonna “flip em for” if they “hit”. We also got the folks who bring out their whole families-Filipinos and Chicanos particularly, and groups of high school hypebeast resellers and all their friends, who again, only intend to resell.
I actually havent seen filipinos bring their whole families to FCFS line ups but have heard of the latter. I liked going to FCFS spots before when people actually just talked about shoes and not just the money it can possibly make and that talk gets old real quick.

Back
Top Bottom