• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
haha.jpg

The more I look at the image, I think the "grey" overlay on the heel, eyelets, and toe of the "Pass the Torch" or "Spurs" 1 isn't grey, but actually patent leather and chrome. It also looks like the outsole is either icy or grey, with black collar, laces, and tongue. I could be wrong, but it is looking like that to me.
chrome-1s_cropped.jpg
I was hoping I was wrong about the silver/chrome overlay. Not the worse, but I think I'mma pass. And why couldn't they just put the NA tag on the tongue, as opposed to the Jumpman Air?!? It would look dumb to have one big square Kawhi logo on one tongue, and the smaller NA on the other, so they should've just done two Kahwi tongue tags, or two NA tags.

And why couldn't they just put the NA tag on the tongue, as opposed to the Jumpman Air?!? It would look dumb to have one big square Kawhi logo on one tongue, and the smaller NA on the other, so they should've just done two Kahwi tongue tags, or two NA tags.

Because they are dumb.

You're right, one or the other.

Damn those Chrome 1s would have been so much better without Jumpman Air and Kahwi branding!!! Wtf

Damn those Chrome 1s would have been so much better without Jumpman Air and Kahwi branding!!! Wtf
Pretty much. A silver "Chicago" with or without a black tongue, NA branding, and an icy sole (which I totally don't mind with this color), sounds clean to me. I already have the Gold Toes (so not sure if I need a gold and a silver pair of 1s), and a couple different silver colored pairs of kicks, but I would definitely consider it had JB not made some of the choices they made with these. Keep the Kawhi branding on the sole and insole (kind of hidden I know, but there nonetheless), and everything would be copacetic IMO.

RSBB price is crazy

This is insane, i remember i scooped up shortly after release for like $285... Glad i did

That's how I feel about Chicago's. I got those for like 3 something. Now they're going close to SBB prices. And 500 is considered low. :lol: JEEEESUS .

Back
Top Bottom