Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Literally my first time doing ftl app reservations

So i went thru all the steps, it shows me at ‘9 min headstart’

What does that mean in the grand scheme of things? Better chances, or common?

Also I picked the 3 closest FTL’s...they do know I only want 1 pair right?, like I won’t get picked at 2-3 ftl’s

Repost

88dae6a1645fb3342562a363d28e9e34.jpg
FRESH!!!

Literally my first time doing ftl app reservations

So i went thru all the steps, it shows me at ‘9 min headstart’

What does that mean in the grand scheme of things? Better chances, or common?

Also I picked the 3 closest FTL’s...they do know I only want 1 pair right?, like I won’t get picked at 2-3 ftl’s
You'll only get picked from 1 of the 3 chosen stores. You can earn an extra "1 min" if you check in at a store or use a check in code to increase your chances.

10 min head start is the most you can get so closer to 10 the better your chances. If you see a code posted you should use it to check for you extra minute for a better chance. You can only win 1 pair per chain with FTL being the chain you chose per your post

You'll only get picked from 1 of the 3 chosen stores. You can earn an extra "1 min" if you check in at a store or use a check in code to increase your chances.

Oh ok thank you. Usually I try my luck online, but I definitely wanna try for these on release day, straight to feet.

Also, if I check in at a specific store, do my chances increase for that specific store or for all 3 I picked?

Depends where you went I guess. If you went to fox hills mall all the workers in that mall wear Jordan’s :lol:

I was staying in Highland Park but traveled to downtown area, Santa Monica, Chinatown, Koreatown, Little Tokyo and other places I can't remember off the top of my head and rarely did I see anyone wear jordans. I was saying to myself that maybe the shoe culture is different here than from NYC.

Depends what part of LA you are in, a lot of people rock other stuff rather than Jordan’s but you most likely were breaking necks, you are in one of the biggest hypebeast cities lol

Yeah. I stopped by FC and RIF LA and everyone was in some sort of a runner shoe. I mean whatever it doesn't really matter but more so just interesting to see and observe for my own eyes.

Fakes are almost always available before the legit shoes release. They’re up in the real factories stealing pairs and recreating them in their fake factories and releasing them before the legit ones get released. You can see the fake sellers “review” videos out of China on YouTube before the legit pairs release. Ain’t nothing new. Been going on for a long while now.

Lets take the 2016 Jordan 1 breds for example. They have specific writing on the inside of the shoe. The date that they were considered "banned". This can easily be missed my anyone in China who decided to duplicate them before they came out, or at least a few weeks before the release.

Now, if you're referring to bad fakes then, sure. Im speaking of good fakes, the fakes that take some time to discover. And in order to make good fakes, you should definately wait until the real product surfaces.
Locked in on all 3 foot apps for 10min. Can it be Friday already to see if I scored ?
you've spent $300+ at 3 different foot stores in one year? Sheesh! I hope I never end up like that.

Does anyone know If I will be able to use my $20 off Platnium VIP coupon to purchase the shadows?

One of the FTL employees informed me that I could have used it on the Cement 3's which are close to the same quantity as the Shadow 1's.

Does anyone know If I will be able to use my $20 off Platnium VIP coupon to purchase the shadows?

One of the FTL employees informed me that I could have used it on the Cement 3's which are close to the same quantity as the Shadow 1's.

You should be able to as long as the shoe is a GR.

Yeah. I stopped by FC and RIF LA and everyone was in some sort of a runner shoe. I mean whatever it doesn't really matter but more so just interesting to see and observe for my own eyes.
Yea In especially those areas like fair fax or melrose all you see is kids dripped in Supreme and bape wearing some kind of Yeezy shoe or trainers

Back
Top Bottom