Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Right on. I got two through Nike yesterday so I’m good but I will pick up more if I can. I was unable to do the stores because I have a funeral tomorrow.
sorry to hear. secured ur pairs already so u can be in the moment for that tomorrow and have something to look forward to when these arrive.

Absolutely. I did sign up at ftl and champs near where I’ll be at in case I needed to go lol.

anybody got a good pic showing glittergate in full effect? trying to explain it to my friends and can't find a decent enough pic that shows how horrendous this epidemic really is.

anybody got a good pic showing glittergate in full effect? trying to explain it to my friends and can't find a decent enough pic that shows how horrendous this epidemic really is.

About 7-10 days ago someone posted a few pics of CMs I believe that were covered in the stuff. Looked like hell. He'd gotten 'em from StockX, too, and they must have just said "Meh.... looks good to me" when they authenticated them. He cleaned them up really nicely though like a day later.

upload_2018-4-13_2-0-56.jpeg
JT with the ochre yellows (via reddit)
Gross

Back
Top Bottom