Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don’t get mad bro just cause I’m expressing my opinion. I personally just think it’s dumb how FTA State St gets such exclusive products, but then let the whole nation enter. Defeats the purpose of a Chicago exclusive release.

Also, that FTA Store gets all the exclusive Jordan stuff because its an actual Jordan Brand store (attached to FTA). They get exclusives because Chi will always be MJs Home. They’re meant to be exclusive to Chicago. And yet...

You feel you should be entitled to buy whatever shoe, wherever. Even releases that are meant to be exclusive to a specific city that is not yours. But that’s not “entitled sneaker head logic”? Riiiiiiight.

And don’t act for a second like these shoes weren’t meant exclusively for Chicago. It literally says “From” and “For” on the heel for that exact reason.
Who’s man’s is this? I’m not mad, I didn’t care for your wording, but that’s a very childish way of looking at things & you’re coming off as hella salty. Chicago or no, we’re all on this forum, which I’m new to by the way, because or our love & appreciation for shoes, how many region specific raffles have you entered, be it state side, Europe only or whatever? Don’t come at me like that, you’re entitled to an opinion, but you don’t get a say in who can purchase what, get yourself a pair & keep it pushing.

Who’s man’s is this? I’m not mad, I didn’t care for your wording, but that’s a very childish way of looking at things & you’re coming off as hella salty. Chicago or no, we’re all on this forum, which I’m new to by the way, because or our love & appreciation for shoes, how many region specific raffles have you entered, be it state side, Europe only or whatever? Don’t come at me like that, you’re entitled to an opinion, but you don’t get a say in who can purchase what, get yourself a pair & keep it pushing.

My mans.

He picked up a pair of OW 1s for me cause I won from Los Angeles.

You taking it wrong. He was joking with you about the license.

You gotta understand that his opinion, unpopular to some, is one shared by many of us.

During ASW we had a lot of out of towners win stuff and ruin stuff for us L.A. locals.

No-shows are the problem.

i aint about this whole “sneaker game gatekeeping” thing...nobody “deserves” a shoe more than the next man. nothing you ever did made you “earn” your right to cop.

for hyped releases, theres gonna be cats that hit and a whole buncha other cats that catch Ls. if you really want the shoe, make moves to make it happen. aint no need to hate. give props or dont...just keep it movin cuz complainin aint a good look.

i aint about this whole “sneaker game gatekeeping” thing...nobody “deserves” a shoe more than the next man. nothing you ever did made you “earn” your right to cop.

for hyped releases, theres gonna be cats that hit and a whole buncha other cats that catch Ls. if you really want the shoe, make moves to make it happen. aint no need to hate. give props or dont...just keep it movin cuz complainin aint a good look.

you're complaining about complaining

:rofl:

aj1s.jpg

Don’t worry I was just playing the bad guy for fun. I’d feel like **** if he actually drove all that way for nothing.

I also think it’s kind of silly how Nike got all strict with Chicago retailers releasing these and requiring in state registration only, but then don’t do anything about FTA State St.

And yes, FTA State St is notorious for no show pickups. Happens every hyped release that they exclusively get. When they released the Off White AJ1 awhile back they had 30+ no shows. Shoulda seen the dudes working that day they were all cheesing cause they knew they were gonna eat.

FTA State Street just needs to go back to In Store raffles so they can stop dudes from entering all across the nation. Sorry, not sorry.
Nike didn’t make them do that. The stores do it however they choose to (outside of the snkrs pass mess).

You’re really upset about folks outside of Chicago being able to get shoes? Is it really that serious? What difference does it make if the sale is completed and even if they have extras, they sell out anyway. Why should they care if only people in Chicago got them or not? If someone is willing to drive up there to get them, then they will.

With that said, I’ll be there in my NT hat after my 4 hour drive from saint Louis. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom