Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
yeah I’ll have to check them out now. Haven’t wore my Royal yet either. & you say MOLD?

Yea my man. Look on YouTube-I think “unbreakable kicks’” breds developed gnarly mold. I’ve seen others with the same issues with mold, and it doesn’t wipe away. I honestly considered leaving my DS breds out in the sun for a few hours at a time, just to prevent the mold/glitter. I just assume the UV kills the glitter/mold bc my worn pair has NO signs of said issue.

Lows for the day. People always talk about the blue parts being wack but the black parts feel hella soft and nice.

20180428_124220.jpg

Yea my man. Look on YouTube-I think “unbreakable kicks’” breds developed gnarly mold. I’ve seen others with the same issues with mold, and it doesn’t wipe away. I honestly considered leaving my DS breds out in the sun for a few hours at a time, just to prevent the mold/glitter. I just assume the UV kills the glitter/mold bc my worn pair has NO signs of said issue.
I’ll be doing this now. I’ll just sell my DS pair if it’s bad lol

Mold?! Oh hell no

I almost wanna sell my ish

Just sold my Kw 1s I left them in the trunk since I picked them up didn’t even look at them once lol I couldn’t see myself wearing them, these satins though can’t wait to pick them up hopefully I can finesse a 3rd pair

Just sold my Kw 1s I left them in the trunk since I picked them up didn’t even look at them once lol I couldn’t see myself wearing them, these satins though can’t wait to pick them up hopefully I can finesse a 3rd pair

WOW.You are your name. And your name is you. You stay winnin.
Changing my name now: IwilLose
Ty for the code!

Maaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn :lol:

I've Been Taking My Shot At One Store For Release Upon A Release Now..... Never Knew This **** :smh:
you're in Colorado right?

gonna be in Denver when these satins drop but it looks like no footlockers there getting them. any boutiques you'd recommend?

I have mine for sale too. I don’t see myself rockin them. Shiny parts kinda ruin it for me. I think it clashes with the white. Ty for the code

Back
Top Bottom