Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Going to pass on the 2 jordan1 that are dropping tommrow. Have to get the jordan 3 JTH Prices are all over the map.. I thought doubling up on the tinkers I would not need them boy was I wrong. Must cop

Can anyone comment on the Jordan 1 SB (Craig Stecyk) quality? They look stiff.
I really like them, the materials are interesting. The greenish bit's on the toe and elsewhere don't even pretend to be leather - and they do crease badly. No doubt that they are an SB-mashup. They do glitter, but it actually works for this design.

FYI they fit a tad tighter than recent 1's. (Probably because the pleather is a little stiffer.)

Center of the universe

Attachments

• 31DAAD7B-91ED-440F-9772-2B2B7D881614.jpeg
    31DAAD7B-91ED-440F-9772-2B2B7D881614.jpeg
    544.7 KB · Views: 49
ok have this happened to someone here before? but on FTL app. I went into a store that will have blue suede to do check-in. This store will NOT get orange satin. However, after doing my checkin. I got a head start on the orange satin as well.

I know in the app said you must checking in at the store that will drop but i wonder if this was a loophole in the app itself

ok have this happened to someone here before? but on FTL app. I went into a store that will have blue suede to do check-in. This store will NOT get orange satin. However, after doing my checkin. I got a head start on the orange satin as well.

I know in the app said you must checking in at the store that will drop but i wonder if this was a loophole in the app itself

No that is normal
If you check in for one shoe
It will give HS to other shoes in your countdown

thats been known once you check in for one shoe at one store it counts toward the rest doesn't matter which store

Back
Top Bottom