Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Was able to grab the last size 10 at my local FTL. Apparently they had a restock yesterday that I had no idea about until this morning. Clays get here tomorrow. Glad to have these. Closest I’ll ever get to having Frags and I’m totally fine with that. These achieve that look for me and the hue on these is amazing in person.
E604F6F2-798D-4B15-A6EA-EB3CB3E9E5EC.jpeg

10253F7D-ACB4-45F3-914A-34034C0AFF5B.jpeg

Was able to grab the last size 10 at my local FTL. Apparently they had a restock yesterday that I had no idea about until this morning. Clays get here tomorrow. Glad to have these. Closest I’ll ever get to having Frags and I’m totally fine with that. These achieve that look for me and the hue on these is amazing in person.

These look dope in their own retrospect without having to compare to frags. If I didn't have frags I would go for these as well.

Are the RSBB good quality? Looking to snatch some, how do they compare in terms of leather? My ‘17 Royals are aight but there is more to be desired.

Are the RSBB good quality? Looking to snatch some, how do they compare in terms of leather? My ‘17 Royals are aight but there is more to be desired.
The sail parts are soft and buttery, the orange parts are stiff and plastic-y, don't remember how the black collar felt.

E604F6F2-798D-4B15-A6EA-EB3CB3E9E5EC.jpeg

10253F7D-ACB4-45F3-914A-34034C0AFF5B.jpeg

I wonder if that was just your local or of all FTLs are getting restocks? :nerd:

I wonder if that was just your local or of all FTLs are getting restocks? :nerd:

You might want to call around. I think it was kinda wide spread but I could be wrong. I didn’t know until I seen someone mention a restock at FTL on IG. Called to my FTL and they were like “yeah, we got em”.

9/22
555088-302
Pine Green/Sail/Black
Jordan 1 NRG
For the love of god please be a green chi, dmp, green toe(sounds like a disease), or a b/red inspired colorway. I'm likely gonna skip out on clays if these are what I'm speculating them to be
That's right, I forgot about these possibly releasing. Yeah, I think the urge to get the Clay Green's is leaving me with these on the horizon. And I second the idea of having any one of those color blocking styles on these.

Yo guys whattup! :smile:

Unsure whether this is the right thread for this or not, but I don't know where else to ask! xD
Anyone able to ID these for me? I assume they're Jordan ones but I for the love of God can't figure out which ones.
Comparing them to pics online, however the Nike symbol seems bigger on these.
Sorry if I'm in the wrong thread, and thanks in advance!

7e7fMrO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom