Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There is a legend that if you go to joshua tree and eat some peyote, the black toe will appear in all of its glory...
EBBC1377-CEEA-469C-AA25-E67E516EDC77.gif

BT going for that much?? I thought it was still around $400 :lol: won't be having those again any time soon :smh:

Honesty at this point I'd recommend people pick up the Bred Toes and just paint the toebox white. Cheaper, better materials and with the black tongue.

L on Shiehk online raffle. in-store raffle entry says ‘unknown status’ . Does that mean L? Anyone seen this before?

ok 570 for sbb seams like a steal now, i remember thinking bt could be had for -300, lol so much for bt and sbb2.0

I saw on Instagram last week round 2 was selling a pair of black toes in my size for $200 yes they were used but they were in good condition

BT prices are ridiculous. I really can't believe it lol. Grateful that I wasn't too much of a black tongue snob and ended up copping a week later.

BT prices are ridiculous. I really can't believe it lol. Grateful that I wasn't too much of a black tongue snob and ended up copping a week later.
I copped for retail, and for a while they were chillin around 220.
Black and whites were available easily at retail for a good long time as well, then were under 200 for a spell.
Look at h2h, gold toes, game royal etc. they tend to go down over time while the true og iterations shoot on up to the sky.
I know there’s exceptions to the og rule, but the hypebeasty colorways a lot of time will fall soon after release. The originals will all go up, maybe with the metallics being an exception.

I copped for retail, and for a while they were chillin around 220.
Black and whites were available easily at retail for a good long time as well, then were under 200 for a spell.
Look at h2h, gold toes, game royal etc. they tend to go down over time while the true og iterations shoot on up to the sky.
I know there’s exceptions to the og rule, but the hypebeasty colorways a lot of time will fall soon after release. The originals will all go up, maybe with the metallics being an exception.
None of your examples have even had time to increase in value :lol:

None OG colors also tend to do just fine over time like the Carmine’s, SBB, reverse SBB, all star from last year.

None of your examples have even had time to increase in value :lol:

None OG colors also tend to do just fine over time like the Carmine’s, SBB, reverse SBB, all star from last year.

I can't believe how much the Carmine's are going for. Even the SVSM or Green/Gold go for over $300 in my size 12.

Back
Top Bottom