• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
None of your examples have even had time to increase in value :lol:

None OG colors also tend to do just fine over time like the Carmine’s, SBB, reverse SBB, all star from last year.
i dont think they will. yeah, sbb, fragment etc ok but ogs go up in value over time, not that i care much.

I copped for retail, and for a while they were chillin around 220.
Black and whites were available easily at retail for a good long time as well, then were under 200 for a spell.
Look at h2h, gold toes, game royal etc. they tend to go down over time while the true og iterations shoot on up to the sky.
I know there’s exceptions to the og rule, but the hypebeasty colorways a lot of time will fall soon after release. The originals will all go up, maybe with the metallics being an exception.

Resale for Royals has barely moved in a year though. Same thing is likely to happen with Shadows tbh

yeah, i guess i dont understand the shoe game...royals and shadows were pushing redic limits until the superior remasters.

yeah, i guess i dont understand the shoe game...royals and shadows were pushing redic limits until the superior remasters.
i think the only thing that there is to understand is that its not based on anything sound. some conditions can make one shoe super popular while the same conditions can make another shoe not gain any value at all.

What are these? Air force 2s?
2289e856ec58f8f594d566bc81b39df7.jpg

i think the only thing that there is to understand is that its not based on anything sound. some conditions can make one shoe super popular while the same conditions can make another shoe not gain any value at all.
true--the market is pretty wild right now. the new resellers like to undercut by $1 on stockx so everything in that is shot to hell.

I remember I was at footaction and a guy was returning the Blk Toes in a size 11.5. My natural size is a 12 but I should have least tried them on. To this day I’m still regretting it. These prices are crazy! I never buy used sneakers but this might be that one time...

It’s just quantity to be honest.
Like the 2013 royals were dumb limited which made them more sought after. Last yea, jb dropped enough pairs that the thirst was met and then some. Prices are sliding up on those now that they are drying up.
Shadows actually are following a very similar pattern that they had last time they dropped.
Shoes were just chilling in stores until they dried up and became grail status to some :lol:

Nah wtf. Someone share how to win on snkrs pass. I'm there right when it's live and it's fully booked? What's the jig? Lol

The curiosity has me interested so I’ll try for these. I’ve lost all raffles to now.

Back
Top Bottom