• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
CB65BCCB-70C7-4CFC-B6DE-440C3AF64464.jpeg

WTF my Stock X pair of Blue Moons came with a huge stain on the heel of the right shoe. Not sure how they overlook issues like this tbh.

They won’t replace my pair since prices went up but they are offering me a refund or $20 off my next order, at least.

WTF my Stock X pair of Blue Moons came with a huge stain on the heel of the right shoe. Not sure how they overlook issues like this tbh.

They won’t replace my pair since prices went up but they are offering me a refund or $20 off my next order, at least.

If you not gonna use that $20 anytime soon, slide it my way :nerd:

Also, I wonder if that stain would come off, thats my only fear with suede shoes

Also, I wonder if that stain would come off, thats my only fear with suede shoes

I tried to wipe it off today and no-go.

I’m surprised these passed inspection, the same shoe is actually bent in the heel cup area as well. Thankfully they still fit alright but I’m honestly kind of disappointed since I ironically doubt they would pass if I tried to sell them on Stock X again.

58B6CC8A-0B33-4AEF-8B27-F13030E7D0C8.jpeg

I’m surprised these passed inspection, the same shoe is actually bent in the heel cup area as well. Thankfully they still fit alright but I’m honestly kind of disappointed since I ironically doubt they would pass if I tried to sell them on Stock X again.

For sure, sorry man

They would pass if you resold them.
Did you try a suede bar and brush?
Light application done a few times.
It worked for me on a similar situation.
Was on my green Gatorade 6s.
Still has a light mark, but no glue gunk.

Sometimes stock x classify those as factory flaw and still pass authentication. Would be nice if they let the seller know about it beforehand like what Goat does.

"authentic" and "flawed" are two different things.
If you think Stock X checks EVERY SINGLE PAIR with a magnifying glass, you are sadly mistaken.

They would pass if you resold them.
Did you try a suede bar and brush?
Light application done a few times.
It worked for me on a similar situation.
Was on my green Gatorade 6s.
Still has a light mark, but no glue gunk.

I tried the brush but not the bar-thanks for the advice! Which bar do you use?

I tried the brush but not the bar-thanks for the advice! Which bar do you use?
I got that Jason Markk suede kit.
Came with a bar and a brush.
The bar is really good at getting glue off.
Just be cautious and not press crazy hard.
You gotta apply some pressure though.
Thats why I just do intervals rather than scrubbing.

Loooooooong shot but I might as well try.....

I bought some Baron 1's on StockX but the seller took the OG 3M laces...there's just some regular black laces on it now. Hate that StockX still considers this DS to a collector.

Anyone have the 3M laces from their pair they're willing to let go? Obviously I'd pay to ship it.....size 11

I appreciate GOAT for notifying you of that beforehand, but I wasn't happy with StockX about this. I reached out to them to see what can be done. I'll flat out send it back if they'll let me; I'm that particular with my collection. Over 50 pairs of 1's now....only 1 pair is missing what originally came with it: the lacetip on one of my DSM 1 laces is missing the screw-on cap. That's it. So yah, this bothers me. :smh:

Loooooooong shot but I might as well try.....

I bought some Baron 1's on StockX but the seller took the OG 3M laces...there's just some regular black laces on it now. Hate that StockX still considers this DS to a collector.

Anyone have the 3M laces from their pair they're willing to let go? Obviously I'd pay to ship it.....size 11
try reddit

would be great if they rereleased the chis with that spiderman movie

I was hoping so too, but 2015 was not that long ago yet. Discussed it too with Mr Unloved1s and he does not think they are going to drop again for some time yet. We'll never know for sure with JB though...

Back
Top Bottom