Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What kind of sense would it make for them to release the chis again like this? It was 21 years between releases last time. And that was for the 30th anniversary. Before that the 10th anniversary.

But no, theres a random spiderman cartoon coming out, better retro the 2015s.

I wouldnt hold my breath for that. If you guys want chis you better pay that resale or be patient for the 50th anniversary release. Perhaps theyll come with a big swoosh and arched midsole by then.

If you want what spiderkid is wearing, maybe you could find some 2013s and remove the tongue tag. Easiest custom ever.

Screenshot (31).png

Saw this listing on ebay for some ‘85 chi’s

Something stood out to me, ‘item is images’?

Are they saying what i think?, tryna scam someone with images?

0B1B517B-03E5-4A70-97B2-499F009E71D6.jpeg

Saw this listing on ebay for some ‘85 chi’s

Something stood out to me, ‘item is images’?

Are they saying what i think?, tryna scam someone with images?

0B1B517B-03E5-4A70-97B2-499F009E71D6.jpeg

Certainly seems that way. Seen a few like this, and also ones with lonnnnnng descriptions that say 'box only' mixed in the delivery info.
:smh:

What kind of sense would it make for them to release the chis again like this? It was 21 years between releases last time. And that was for the 30th anniversary. Before that the 10th anniversary.

But no, theres a random spiderman cartoon coming out, better retro the 2015s.

I wouldnt hold my breath for that. If you guys want chis you better pay that resale or be patient for the 50th anniversary release. Perhaps theyll come with a big swoosh and arched midsole by then.

If you want what spiderkid is wearing, maybe you could find some 2013s and remove the tongue tag. Easiest custom ever.

Screenshot (31).png
zadeh inexplicably put chi's on his page for preorder recently....not based on any rumor or anything. i know a couple guys that bit and got in on the promo price and they were juiced that they're locked in on the next chi release thinkin it's soon.

i was like fams, what is you doooin...

jr-smith-lebron-james.jpg

zadeh inexplicably put chi's on his page for preorder recently....not based on any rumor or anything. i know a couple guys that bit and got in on the promo price and they were juiced that they're locked in on the next chi release thinkin it's soon.

Pretty sure I figured out how they make their money. They use all the preorder money to invest in other avenues to profit, and then they delay shipping - giving you the chance to get a refund if you choose.

The shoes are authentic and legit, but enough heads cancel, I think, that it’s essentially a free investment with someone else’s earnings. This also allows them to buy a lot of stock in advance and after the fact.

Total assumption, but I’m sure I’m close. I had ordered a few times and always get a legit item, but I have also cancelled as well.

Day #8 Starting to look vintage af! Wore em to the gym the other day for leg day. People sleep so hard on metallics. The laces aren't even sail I just let them get dirty and get that sweet aesthetic.

Sidenote: A lot of people said they aren't metallic enough. They are but the light has to hit them a certain way to get the full affect. I love these but my Navy's are still my fav outta my collection.

IMG_20180608_151342_365.jpg

Last edited:

The Chi's have been up there for a bit. At least a few months. There was a weak rumor for them MONTHS ago I remember, then he threw them up there.

Pretty sure I figured out how they make their money. They use all the preorder money to invest in other avenues to profit, and then they delay shipping - giving you the chance to get a refund if you choose.

The shoes are authentic and legit, but enough heads cancel, I think, that it’s essentially a free investment with someone else’s earnings. This also allows them to buy a lot of stock in advance and after the fact.

Total assumption, but I’m sure I’m close. I had ordered a few times and always get a legit item, but I have also cancelled as well.

You get a cancellation fee? I've asked him before on releases that get delayed or I change my mind, he said he was open to moving it to another shoe if I wanted. Never changed it though.

The Chi's have been up there for a bit. At least a few months. There was a weak rumor for them MONTHS ago I remember, then he threw them up there.

You get a cancellation fee? I've asked him before on releases that get delayed or I change my mind, he said he was open to moving it to another shoe if I wanted. Never changed it though.
No cancellation fees. Done it twice.
Only when it took over 2 weeks did I cancel.

Back
Top Bottom