Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Could be a blessing though as both preferred colorblockings will be simple to custom. Double up, green blacktoe with black tongue, black/greens. Bury me in either.

That damned tongue tag though.
hopefully they dont have bred toe hype...not tryna jump through hoops or pay $300 to double up

Hmm I can kinda dig em. The NA tag not being classic black with green font sort of differentiates the shoe and make it unique like SBBs. And also leaves that look to the clay greens which is cool. I can get these and not feel guilty for essentially buying the same shoe. In for 1 pair.
Tag makes them look like Celtics exclusives

hopefully they dont have bred toe hype...not tryna jump through hoops or pay $300 to double up
Well everyones favorite suede joint were the clays. Its not looking good. Im with you though obviously.

Maybe something else will take the heat off of them for release day.

Tag makes them look like Celtics exclusives

Yep and that’s not a bad thing IMO. I’m def not a Celt’s fan but I for sure can appreciate the classic color combination of green/white & black. It’s also perfect St. Patty’s day attire lol

Heads will beast for these.
1s are hotter than some overworked corner snatch currently.
And everyone has been waiting years on green pairs with OG style blockings or sbb blocking.

Yep and that’s not a bad thing IMO. I’m def not a Celt’s fan but I for sure can appreciate the classic color combination of green/white & black. It’s also perfect St. Patty’s day attire lol
green white and black is all good, but the tongue tag looks best when 1 of the colors matches the tongue. Like if the tongue were white then this tag would look like it had the Nike Air cut out of it in a way. I like when that happens. Or like if this tag were black with green Nike air, the black tongue would make it look like theres just a green nike air on it from a distance.

Im in either way, I just wish there didnt have to be compromises.

I wonder what the other green pair will look like. Definitely in for this pair though, no complaints.....that is if the're easy enough to get.

1733076E-7450-460B-A0BB-1299CC8FF9CF.png

Via @23talk on IG

Attachments

• E4D922DC-5908-4D1A-B71F-61F54144DD6D.png
    E4D922DC-5908-4D1A-B71F-61F54144DD6D.png
    820.4 KB · Views: 6
I hope the purples are like the game royals lol too many black toes in my collection but I know I'm not getting rid of the ones I do have.

Understandably most of the shoes we've grown up loving aren't worth anything without the marketing, but is there still a valid reason to buy the alternatives over the more sought after releases?

Or should I just give it up and find a new hobby lol?

Understandably most of the shoes we've grown up loving aren't worth anything without the marketing, but is there still a valid reason to buy the alternatives over the more sought after releases?

Or should I just give it up and find a new hobby lol?

Depends on your personality and values. I personally I am almost outta the game after I get certain pairs. I'm trying to have a time capsule collection of a variety of different shoes.

Back
Top Bottom