Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Depends on your personality and values. I personally I am almost outta the game after I get certain pairs. I'm trying to have a time capsule collection of a variety of different shoes.
It's more so I'm still in the line of thinking of looking at shoes for it's resale value. Don't want to buy a shoe at retail and it's value drops significantly.

I hope the purples are like the game royals lol too many black toes in my collection but I know I'm not getting rid of the ones I do have.
My thoughts exactly. I think the Pine Green pair is clean AF, but I'd like the purple pair to be like the Game Royals or the RSBB. Even though the Blk/Red, Royals, and Shadows all have the same blocking, I'm with you in that I don't need tons of Colored/Blk Toe blocked pairs. I mean, I'll still get them since I think purple on that blocking is dope, but I'd take the different blocking for them.

Hope those Celtics don’t have the off white panel.... needs to be smooth white leather otherwise I’ll be pissed

3FD1496A-81EB-4531-93BE-3F87790F155E.png

Via 2muchsol3 on IG
will buy

they def. gonna be reserved if it hits snkrs pass and all that
i see it now
booked cooked

Another nother "toe" I'm losing interest fast in these non og 1s. I'm way more invested into the Purple metallics. I may get the purple toes green toes are a sure thing though. I still don't care much for the bred toes. I just want OG's dammit lol

Back
Top Bottom