Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
DZAyJYYXUAAZdhY.jpg:large

3fd1496a-81eb-4531-93be-3f87790f155e-png.2129094

ugh, so close. The shade of green is exactly what I wanted. Colorblocking not so much. That toe is getting painted white immediately. That damned NA tag just had to have white in it. mfers

Atleast the outsole isnt white I guess

Hold up, these are going to be suede like that pack that just released? If so ill pass same for the purples.

Wonder what story the purple toes and pine green toes will have...

One night in 1998 when recently a retired Bulls MJ was gambling in Vegas, he lost a lot of money on a few bad Texas Hold’em games. MJ being MJ, he got up and went all in on roulette and subsequently won everything back and then some. As he was collecting his winnings and telling everyone else around him “you reach, I teach!”, two very attractive young ladies approached him and offered to spend time with him. MJ being married at the time, told them “don’t worry about this ring, I got six other ones I can show you instead.” MJ left with both women, one was wearing a purple dress and the other green, both with black heels.

Wonder what story the purple toes and pine green toes will have...

"Here at JB we know what you like. That's Right, you're hooked baby. Here's another shoe you'll fiend for and we'll send to "tastemakers" for free so we can hype it up and get that free advertising. Yeah, drink that purple kool-aid and give us your green." -honest advertising

Last edited:
If just received my bred toes. I'm kinda skeptical if they're real, idk maybe because I got them from eBay versus stock x or goat. There is no QC stamp and one of the insoles can come out.

I know you can take insole out but usually it's stiched in. It could be he wanted to flex in them for pics I don't know.

Can someone help me?

If just received my bred toes. I'm kinda skeptical if they're real, idk maybe because I got them from eBay versus stock x or goat. There is no QC stamp and one of the insoles can come out.

I know you can take insole out but usually it's stiched in. It could be he wanted to flex in them for pics I don't know.

Can someone help me?
I can tell you the insoles are not usually stitched in..

Can someone help me?

https://niketalk.com/forums/price-fake-checks.7407/

Click the link and make a legit check thread with photos of your shoe then post that link in this thread.

Are these a wide release, or some sort of F&F? I saw a pic a few pages back, but didn't catch the story. I saw elsewhere that they were given to MS employees for E3.

Back
Top Bottom