Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I just checked and for some reason, they keep re-stocking the sizes that were out. Hope it's not an error and people who ordered gets theirs.

Size 11 and 12 were out not too long ago. Then went back to available

Last edited:
They've added all sizes but 10/10.5 back, they've been up for a while now shockingly. Hope I have this same fate in about 4 weeks

I like those blue and golds.  But they are a tribute to the Cal Bears not the Michigan Wolverines.  Michigan is sponsored by Adidas not JB.  
tongue.gif

It's not the Cal Bears either, it's Marquette.

Not trying to pull hairs or anything but what makes these NOT a Cal Bears pair? They're sponsored by JB with blue/gold as their colors, not the 1st(or 2nd or 3rd) team edition shoe they've had either. That's likely the reason there weren't 4 pair of mids, since they could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Unless I'm missing another detail or something, that's why I'm asking.

Not trying to pull hairs or anything but what makes these NOT a Cal Bears pair? They're sponsored by JB with blue/gold as their colors, not the 1st(or 2nd or 3rd) team edition shoe they've had either. That's likely the reason there weren't 4 pair of mids, since they could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Unless I'm missing another detail or something, that's why I'm asking.
To me, these are Cal Bears colors.  Marquette does has a better claim than Michigan but why would JB want to honor a school whose most famous player just left them for Li-Ning?  LOL 

Go Bears!

$25 about retail and my size is gone...guess i missed out? what stores are getting the UNC?
they must've just moved a minute ago, because they had alot of sizes available earlier yesterday... The info I ran across had these targeted as a feb 1s release, but I see nothing on nikestore.com upcoming release calendar

Last edited:
Most likely because they're a PHAT.

I think most stores will carry these: Champs, FTL, FTA, etc.

How do you know they are phats? Is it the price? I haven't seen anywhere where they are called phats. Every place that has them now terms them as retro 1 mids. Also Eastbay/finishline etc currently have an all black and an all white retro 1 mid for $105, which is the same price as phats. My guess is those places will soon be releasing these new colorways soon.

Back
Top Bottom