• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Cool Grey / Black
$105

http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=16001

Air Jordan 1 OG 'Knicks' is available in size 9.5 and 13. Phone orders are being accepted. 503.221.6453. $140

Last edited:
Saw the UNC's in person on Saturday and passed. I did not see them in either Footlocker, FootAction, FinishLine, or Champs. The mall I went to also has a Nike store and I saw them in there. I don't know if any other place is carrying them for retail as I frequent two different malls up here in NOVA and did not see them outside of the Nike store itself. I passed, but those White/Blue's might get copped real soon.

Saw the UNC's in person on Saturday and passed. I did not see them in either Footlocker, FootAction, FinishLine, or Champs. The mall I went to also has a Nike store and I saw them in there. I don't know if any other place is carrying them for retail as I frequent two different malls up here in NOVA and did not see them outside of the Nike store itself. I passed, but those White/Blue's might get copped real soon.
Which white/blues are you talking about if they aren't the UNCs?

I don't get why the white/red/black pair didn't have Nike air on the tongue, or the UNC for that matter (mid top??) it doesn't matter though the black/royals are automatic

I gave up looking for some banned 1's sz 9.5-10 for a REASONABLE price. Can someone forward me to a seller with some DMP black/red 1's DS or VNDS???

KID your ***...I'm complaining because I paid $150 for some shoes that creased like I've shot ball in them & only worn for a couple of hours...I was born in the 80's who gives a **** what they think!

I've worn countless of Jordans to clubs & they haven't even creased that bad..Even my Grey/Silver & Royal 1's toe box was good after way more wears

KID your ***...I'm complaining because I paid $150 for some shoes that creased like I've shot ball in them & only worn for a couple of hours...I was born in the 80's who gives a **** what they think!

I've worn countless of Jordans to clubs & they haven't even creased that bad..Even my Grey/Silver & Royal 1's toe box was good after way more wears

I think you have been blessed with that luck. All I's I have owned creased from the very beginning.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom